+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Billy Ray Cyrus & Karina Smirnoff - Season 4

FORT Newbie
    No problem about those Krispy Kreme donuts. I have been on a diet for so long I forgot what a donut tastes like. Be my guest and enjoy mine.
    Like Gail said I think everyone is in for a treat when they watch Billy Ray dancing. I want to see the comments after the show starts.,

FORT Newbie
    Nemeses...it's a deal, LOL!! Love Crispy Cremes...

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Nemeses is like our own little Walmart door greeter for the FORT!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2266754;
    Nemeses is like our own little Walmart door greeter for the FORT!
    I figure the first one to greet gets first chance at any snacks they bring in with them, bbnbama
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses;2266852;
    I figure the first one to greet gets first chance at any snacks they bring in with them, bbnbama
    Smart AND friendly....can't get much better than that!

save me one of those hot Krispy Kremes, ok?!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Man, this place is cool....all y'all rock!
    Fondly,
    Sharon

FORT Newbie
    I'm glad I found this friendly place to discuss DWTS. As a long time fan of Billy Ray's, I am anxious for you all to see him dance. He's a really nice guy and I think he can pull this dancing thing off. There is a great commercial on ABC of him interacting with Karina. I appears he has won her over which is a good thing since she is his partner....

FORT Newbie
    Gail I sure hope I can catch that commercial for the show.
    I agree about finding out this is really a friendly place to discuss the show. Nice that you guys have sort of a door greeter. Make newcomers feel welcome.
    Like Gail I do hope that when the show starts Billy Ray will win all of you over. Just wait till you see him in a tux.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by llbrcfan;2265912;
    I am a fan of Billy Ray's so sure you will all ignore what I say. Thats okay with me as I dont agree with a lot of what has been posted on here. Billy Ray has always given more than 100% in things he does. Some may not have liked Doc but I thought it was a great family show. Hannah Montana is a kids show. Its cute and the kids love it so get used to it. You dont have to watch it. I do.
    This is not a popularity contest. its a dancing show. How well anyone does depends on lots of things. Let the show get started, watch it and then make some decisions. Most of you people have made your decisions before the show has even started. How someone wears his hair has nothing to do with how well he sings or dances. I for one am looking forward to the show. Way to go Billy Ray.
    Welcome to FORT! (to both you and GailB)

The thing that you have to understand about FORT is that we are not a fan site. Anyone who puts themselves out there on a reality show is fair game for whatever any of us wants to say about them, good or bad, just as long as the comments remain within our rules. It's ok to disagree as long as it is kept respectful, and I think we do a pretty good job here of keeping it that way. We welcome your comments as well, and hope that you have a great time here!

Marley,

FoRT may not be a fan site, but y'all do a wonderful job of making everyone feel welcome, and I have noticed how respectful everyone is. A lighthearted poke is allowed, unlike some places I've visited, but there is a clear line drawn in terms of respect. I'm no brand spanking new, but I haven't been around very long yet, either. I think that GailB and llbrcfan are going to feel right at home, as long as they don't forget Nem's rule about the Krispy Kremes...
    Fondly,
    Sharon

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)

1. 03-02-2007, 10:00 PM