+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: DWtS Season 4 Watch: Stars Who Are Signing or Interested

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by R.James;2179630;
    Joey Fatone from NSYNC is apparently going to be on the 4th season.
    I love Joey! Ok..so we've had New Kids on the Block, 98 Degrees, now NSYNC...Backstreet Boys you are next...! ...I vote for AJ from BSB!...I may be 40 but I still love me some boy bands!!!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Quote Originally Posted by R.James;2179630;
    Joey Fatone from NSYNC is apparently going to be on the 4th season.
    This is just great. Now I will have to listen to the continuous complaints that he is a professional dancer. 98 Degrees may not have been a "dancing" boy band, but NSNYC was all about dancing while singing.

Also there is no way that a British Duchess did not take ballroom dance lessons in preparation for state functions. At the very least, she can waltz.

No, no more boy band members please. Then I demand a Debbie Gibson or a Tiffany. It's only fair.

When does the new season start???? I wish they would go ahead and invite Kelly Ripa to join the show! I really think she would be great!

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;2179859;
    No, no more boy band members please. Then I demand a Debbie Gibson or a Tiffany. It's only fair.
    Well I agree Unk..since we had Willa Ford this year....Debbie (or Deborah as she wants to be known as now ) probably wouldn't do it since she already did the "Skating with Celebrities".....but Tiffany I could see doing it!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Quote Originally Posted by getreal2007;2177499;
    How will they judge the Duchess of York if she is a competitor? The judges can be get mighty caustic at times and I just can't see them "judging" the Duchess the same as the others. Maybe she should compete in England where the show also runs.
    That would be a disaster, and its why she's probably on the American version. Here she's just a celebrity. There she, even still, has a lot of the obligations of being a member of the Royal Family, since even divorce doesn't seem to dissolve them all. Here her popularity doesn't threaten anyone, and being in the news doesn't provoke people. Heck, the only time she's been even mentioned in the U.S. lately is some vague report that she's unhappy that the girl, Stacy Ferguson, from the Black-Eyed Peas is carrying her impersonation too far (Stacy is not only calling herself "Fergie" these days, but her new album was called "The Dutchess"--yes misspelled with that extra "T" in it).

Anyway, the real Fergie could only even consider doing this in the colonies. It makes me wonder if the Royal Family will also take some action to ensure that Season 4 of DWTS is never picked up by any of the Brit satellite or cable channels for rebroadcast. Behind the scenes maneuvers like that are their style.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I hope Jennifer Aniston will be on it, but I think they need to find bigger stars to be on the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnsonator;2182560;
    I hope Jennifer Aniston will be on it, but I think they need to find bigger stars to be on the show.
    For me, I think if they had "bigger stars", it wouldn't be as interesting a show for me to watch. The 'big stars' really wouldn't have anything to gain by doing a good job or giving it their all, whereas the lower tiers of celebs more often than not do have something to gain, and therefore it's more interesting to watch them try and do a good job, and there's more of a sense of really wanting it (in most cases). I can't see a Jennifer Aniston or a Cameron Diaz or a star of similar 'movie star' tier being all that interested in investing 4 months of their busy multi-million dollar careers to this. On the other hand, look how a Drew Lachey, a Joey Lawrence, a Stacey Kiebler, a Tia Carerra, etc. drew our interest with their hard work.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2177309;
    I don't watch One Life to Live so I had to google him...WOW! As Borat would say..."very nice"....

I DO watch One Life to Live, and I would be thrilled to have him "off" the show for awhile......He is in a love triangle and I want him gone!

He CAN dance, so I would enjoy him much more on DWTS!

One the other hand, he sings, plays congas, and dances with a band on "the side", so people will be complaining that he's had "previous experience", and I really don't want to spend another season hearing it.....

P.S. Thats a good pic of him.....and he has those "bedroom eyes", but he has a small frame and is kinda "soft".....not my cup of tea.

Now, the guy who plays his brother on the shoe.....WOO HOO.....can't act his way out of a paper sack (unlike Kamar), but who really cares!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnsonator;2182560;
    Huh? Jennifer Aniston is a huge star! She maks several mill per picture. Only a handful of Hollywood actresses would be "bigger" than her.

I don't really want to see her on the show. I think it'd be bad for her and the show. Plus, I like seeing people who need the show as a leg up professionally. They have more to gain by sticking around and will actually work to get better (generally speaking, of course!).

I like the contestant who is closer to the average person.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast