+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Thread: DWtS Season 4 Watch: Stars Who Are Signing or Interested

Okay, the voice over yesterday said "A 90210 hunk" and I got confused. I never really considered Ian Ziering a hunk. I always thought of Priestly, Perry and Brian Austin Greene as the hunks (okay not so much him until later in the series. He was kind of a dork before that)
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I can't think of the words "Beverly Hills 90210" and "hunk" as being used in the same sentence. First off, I hated that show, made my skin crawl every time anyone talked about it. Second, in all the photos I'd seen in entertainment shows or sites I peruse, I never once saw any guy from it that I could saw was 'hunky' by any stretch of the imagination. They all looked sickly, dirty, or smarmy to me. This particular guy, Ian, looks downright creepy scary to me, with his red rimmed eyes and slightly-insane look in his eyes.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Will Miss Louis

Quote Originally Posted by vikinyc;2250059;
    No Louis Van amstel this season. Bummer!

viki-nyc
    Hey, I feel the same way. I have watched him since season 1, even though he was only on for the 1st 2 weeks of that one!

I hope they will use him for the demonstrations. I love watching him dance.

"If you want to change the world, change yourself."
    --Author Unknown

I have no idea if this is true or not, but if it is, I think it bites. There is no way Louis, a trained BALLROOM choreographer, should have to defer to Carrie Ann, who has worked as a choreographer before, but as far as I can find, has no background in ballroom in her resume.
    Blogs | Access Hollywood: 'Dancing with the Stars:' The truth about Louis. Plus, Ian Ziering's '90210' cheerleader
    Fondly,
    Sharon

Nice article, Tink

If that article is true, then I'm glad Louis isn't back on. Whether he or Carrie is more qualified to choreograph the tour, he took the job knowing he would be sharing the responsibilities, so he should have been mature enough to suck up his opinion and pride and be a professional, instead of becoming such a diva. I have no desire to put up with diva's associated with the show, so if anyone becomes one -- off with their heads, I say!
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Good point, Nem. And I definitely agree with you about the diva issue. The celebs can be hassle enough, we don't need the pros getting in on the act,
    Fondly,
    Sharon

Yay, only another week to go before we can start Dancing With the Stars!

I saw Len and Bruno on one of the morning talk shows this morning. It was nice to see them UNTIL they started gushing about how brave Heather Mills is...
    Fondly,
    Sharon

Quote Originally Posted by tinkcrzy1972;2277122;
    I saw Len and Bruno on one of the morning talk shows this morning. It was nice to see them UNTIL they started gushing about how brave Heather Mills is...
    How about how brave us viewers will have to be to sit through her being on our show?

You know, I never really care much who wins each season, as I've said many times, I watch not for the competition but for the entertainment and dancing. But this season, I have to finally hope for a specific elimination, which is that Ms. Mills will be voted off first, so I don't have to listen to any more about her and she'll become as forgotten as Tucker Carlson and all the others who were eliminated first.

Nem, I love how you think! I'm sure that even if she is the first one off, though, we are going to have to hear about it more than usual, and somehow, we'll come off looking bad for voting off the disabled girl. I wish they would see that its not the leg that's the problem, its the person attached to that leg!
    Fondly,
    Sharon

+ Reply to Thread