+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If you were a contestant, who would you choose as a partner?

If you were a contestant, who would you choose as a partner?

Suppose that you won a contest and got to be a contestant on the show, which professional dancer would be your dream partner?
    I would take Edyta.
    I've always been attracted to the long, lean, hard bodied type. She also has a sexy, kind of devilish look in her eyes. Plus, she is Polish, and my heritage is Polish as well.
    I would love to be able to get some private lessons from her.

Well, if I was a guy.. I'm pretty sure I would choose Cheryl! She has the most understanding, in my opinion, of what her partners can and can't do really well! Plus, she seems super nice!

But, since I'm a girl...I would probably choose Maskim(I think that is how you spell it..haha)

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    I like Louis the best..tho I don't think I'd be able to live up to his expectations...but since this is a "fantasy" question....OF COURSE I'd be a helluva dancer!!!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

FORT Fan
    Ashley has always been my favorite among the pros but if I were smart I would just say Cheryl without giving it a second thought. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by paulvons;2146879;
    Ashley has always been my favorite among the pros but if I were smart I would just say Cheryl without giving it a second thought. Thanks
    Yeah, if I was a male I would agree with both of your statements! I love Ashly and I've always thought Cheryl was awesome!!

Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeKy07;2146658;
    Well, if I was a guy.. I'm pretty sure I would choose Cheryl! She has the most understanding, in my opinion, of what her partners can and can't do really well! Plus, she seems super nice!

But, since I'm a girl...I would probably choose Maskim(I think that is how you spell it..haha)

Ditto for me.....Cheryl and Max.

I like Louie's choreography, but I'm just not into the whole "feeling the music with my soul" stuff....I'm a very left brained analytical type person....that approach wouldn't work for me.

Honesty, Karina's approach would probably work well on me, but Cherly would just be more pleasant to work with (at least it appears that way).

max, of course for the obvious reasons. i like the fact that he is so tall too. louis choreography is sometimes beyound the dancers capabilities. he had monique doing things so difficult and the judges thought it was too much too. i really was not fair to her.
    ladybugbaby

whoever gets karina next time, hopefully watched this time and saw how her disposition didn't help matters. then maybe they can tell her to lighten up the attitude and still have the world class dancing. she and her partner need to smile in the dances where it is appropiate. if only mario and she had put on better faces (even though i didn't think they were bad ones) during the judging process, a lot of people thought he looked smug there. i do not agree but the audience is fickle and needs to see happy all the time.
    ladybugbaby

In response to Karina appearing smug...if anyone watched the first season on DWTS, Louis was VERY cocky and smug and didn't mind voicing it either. His partner was Trista and they were booted very early in the show (1st, I think). When he came back in season 2, he was much more low key. He was still confident but he wasn't overbearing and outspoken. I always joke to my family that when he cut his long hair he had in season 1 that must have cut away his cockiness too!!! I'm a big Louis fan now!

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2147663;
    In response to Karina appearing smug...if anyone watched the first season on DWTS, Louis was VERY cocky and smug and didn't mind voicing it either. .........When he came back in season 2, he was much more low key. He was still confident but he wasn't overbearing and outspoken. I always joke to my family that when he cut his long hair he had in season 1 that must have cut away his cockiness too!!! I'm a big Louis fan now!

Since Louis and Karina used to be dancing partners, perhaps Louis should take Karina aside and explain how American show business works, and explain the concept of good sportsmanship
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast