+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: 11/15 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

"Rigging" could only really be in the judge votes. I doubt they'd get away with miscounting public votes.

I think people at home saw through Mario's insincerity somewhat. Emmitt is nothing if not sincere.

Plus, if Mario had only admitted to his obvious relationship with Karina, maybe viewers might have actually been somewhat charmed by it. That is, supposing they weren't familiar with his previous somewhat sordid romantic history.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by aggiemama12;2143489;
    I agree......and he and Cheryl deserved to win!! Even when Emmitt was being gracious and saying something nice to Mario, Karina had that ugly scowl on her face. What a sore loser.....especially when she opened her mouth and said the real winner was Mario or something to that effect.....YEA Emmitt and Cheryl..... Now it's back to the books......
    And I didn't hear either Karina or Mario say congratulations to Emmitt and Cheryl. Not the first time I've seen that sour scowl on Karina's face.

The right people won!

Emmitt deserved to win. I won't argue that. But the scores were definitely scripted making it a popularity contest not a dance contest. That, folks, is reality TV at it's finest. Rigged? Sure, as much as producers could get away with.
    Last edited by lildago; 11-15-2006 at 09:21 PM.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;2143502;
    "Rigging" could only really be in the judge votes. I doubt they'd get away with miscounting public votes.

I think people at home saw through Mario's insincerity somewhat. Emmitt is nothing if not sincere.

Plus, if Mario had only admitted to his obvious relationship with Karina, maybe viewers might have actually been somewhat charmed by it. That is, supposing they weren't familiar with his previous somewhat sordid romantic history.
    Thats why I wasn't thrilled with Mario. I knew too much about his past and could see the arrogance oozing from him.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

I DO think the judging is rigged, and they manipulate the viewers, but hey, they ain't the only ones.

Congrats Emmitt and Cheryl, especially Cheryl. Wow!
    Why is it boys talk so much, when they have nothing to say? And girls have plenty to say, but no one will listen?
    --Vada Sultenfuss

FORT Fanatic
    Oh, I am just so happy, I could spit! (Ptooey...) All my votes went to Emmitt, and now I see that there is justice in this world. It does pay to learn, improve and be an all-around nice and humble person. (Can y'all see what I'm getting at?) haha

Sha, I'm still soo happy! My girl Cheryl is now a 2X champ! I wonder if they will let her go for the three-peat?

Interesting fact: I just learned Cheryl is only 22...haha

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

I'm late in this thread but I was so RELIEVED when E. won! I have been dreading seeing that smug little dimpled twit Mario dance a victory dance. Ugh.

All is now right with my world. For the next 10 minutes at least!!

Carly
    Time flies by in photographs, and paper scraps and songs... Read mine...

Just in here taking a break. So Emmitt and Cheryl won, huh? Interesting!!

It doesn't even begin airing here for another hour and fifteen minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by lildago;2143291;
    I'm still not really sure who this person is. This is when I usually go to the kitchen.
    Tysonia...Sichinga, I think her name is. She is a viewer from Carson, California who won the chance to be in the Slimfast Challenge. Every week she learns one of the dances the stars are learning. The idea is that by dancing you can lose weight.

But they usually end up just torturing her by making her perform with her dance teacher on street corners, in front of her kids' school, etc.etc. after barely learning the new dance. Oh and they make her wear ugly clothes while doing it.

+ Reply to Thread