+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: 11/14 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2142074;
    Would Britney be caught dead with a backup dancer doing a break dance routine?*

*Don't know 'cause I'd never be caught dead at a Britney concert.
    I don't know but if she won't take them her soon-to-be ex hubby might.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by lildago;2142083;
    I don't know but if she won't take them her soon-to-be ex hubby might.
    K-Fed rules!!

"Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Gee . . .

Why am I NOT surprised?
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

That was fabulous! Watching Karina trying to be a street dancer was pretty funny and her costume didn't really fit the routine.

This show isn't all a popularity contest when it gets to the finals. There is always a block of voters that wants the best dancer to win.

It's ALL up to us! That's news to me.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Hi everyone! I was just popping on to read what everyone thought of the freestyles. I wasn't too impressed with either of them. IMO, they should keep the freestyles more ballroom-ey instead of trying to go hip-hop. For me, the ballroom dancers just don't paticularly translate that well to hip-hop.

Oh well, I can't claim to care all that much who wins. I personally like Emmitt much better, but I do think Mario is a better dancer. I don't know if it is just me, but I felt more "vested" in the competitors last season....

Ten plus?

You wish, Carry-On. But no, Mario WON'T sleep with you.

Yes. It IS all "up to you", public. What with that TOTALLY UNEXPECTED TIE. Yup. Nobody expected THAT to happen.

For me the biggest issue is not Mario or Emmitt. I'm shallow. I'm trying to decide between Karina's legs and Cheryl's... assets.

Time to go watch and talk about SHAT. - http://fansofrealitytv.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=58794

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I don't get the praise for Mario's freestyle? I have always thought he was the best dancer but that freestyle did not do it for me? I guess Cheryl's cowboy dance raised my expectations for the freestyle.

This new show looks like a cross between Jeopardy, Deal or No Deal and Dancing with... Strippers.

I thought it was really funny when Karina said that Mario had to learn the Paso all over again, because the info goes in one side of his head and then out the other. I'm a use it or lose it person myself when it comes to retaining knowledge so I can't make fun of him - just laugh sympathetically.

+ Reply to Thread