+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 11/8 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Joey is out!? That really surprises me. I kinda thought it would be Emmitt, as I just didn't think he had as big of a fan base, plus Joey & Mario have the heartthrob thing going. I kind of assumed that football fans were not watching this.

Well, go, Care Bear!

Sorry, Joey. I did notice the sign on his mother's dress shop was washed off, tonight. I drove by while doing some Christmas shopping.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestique;2134258;
    Joey's just a hair under them...
    Hmmm. So then if Joey hadn't shown up bald all season, let his hair grow out instead, he may not have been eliminated tonight.

I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;2134588;
    The problem with the inequity in skill level is that the stars who aren't up to snuff compared to others may just say "why bother?" and give a weak performance.

It is sad to see people so hopeful lose because another contestant has had significant experience - esp. after they've worked so hard.

I've decided that my choice has to do with how many times I replay a performance. The problem is, I don't rewatch the tape until later in the evening after the phone lines close.

It seems that I always end up rewatching Emmitt's dances more than anyone elses. A Joey dance here and a Mario dance there, but I enjoy Emmitt's the most.

This is my take....

If I'm going clubbing......I'm calling Emmitt.

If I want a good hubby (who just happens to be able to dance).......I'm calling Joey.

If I want night of hot steamy ballroom dancing (tango, rhumba, cha cha).......I'm calling Dimples....er, I mean Mario!

Quote Originally Posted by lildago;2133902;
    It's all of those private lessons with Maksim.
    Lucky Willa!!!!!!!!

I just wish he hadn't cut his hair....its all spikey now.

Quote Originally Posted by catgyrl;2134096;
    Amen, and hallelujah! Except that I can't even vote by phone!! I got the usual "You have reached your calling limit" on my first try. I don't want to say r-i-g-g-e-d, but...
    I've received the same message all season on Mario, Joey, Willa, and Moniques lines (the only ones I've voted for).......I get in a few votes (NEVER the total amount) and then the recorded message.....blah, blah, blah.....

Its annoying, but not r-i-g-g-e-d as you suggested, since it happens on all the contestants lines.

The judges giving them all the same score last night..........now, thats another story!!

I am glad and sad at the same time. Glad that Emmitt Smith is in the finals and sad that Joey is leaving. BTW, I too got the same recorded message after placing one vote for Emmitt. What's up with that ABC???????

Quote Originally Posted by Brandy;2134622;
    Joey is out!? That really surprises me. I kinda thought it would be Emmitt, as I just didn't think he had as big of a fan base, plus Joey & Mario have the heartthrob thing going. I kind of assumed that football fans were not watching this.
    Well, Brandy, I don't know anything about football but once Jerry left, I threw all my phone and computer votes to Emmit and Cheryl. I love the fact that Emmit isn't a 20-something with a killer body and is holding his own, and I adore Cheryl, personally, much more than any of the other professional dancers. So, for me, it's a two-fer with voting for them.

The fact that Emmit got to be in the top two is good enough for me; I think Mario's dimples will get him the shiny disco ball, however. ~sigh~ Oh, well, 2nd is better than nothing.
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Well, go, Care Bear!

Sorry, Joey. I did notice the sign on his mother's dress shop was washed off, tonight. I drove by while doing some Christmas shopping.
    OMG...that makes me so sad just to read that....
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Well, go, Care Bear!

It may be because I'm in the Dallas area but everyone I know loves Emmitt and wants him to win. I wouldn't be surprised if football fans are watching because Jerry Rice made it to the final 2 last season and he wasn't nearly as good as Emmitt. I think he's a guys guy but women love him (and his smile) too.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    I wasn't surprised to see Joey go, but I was disappointed. I know I'm in the minority, but I can't stand Mario and Karina. They just act as though they are so superior to everyone else.

GO Emmitt and Cheryl
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread