+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: 11/1 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2126609;
    Alright, dberk, youz and me are gonna have a fight.

Joey doesn't call himself Joey... he goes by Joe Lawrence now. WE (and the show's producers, apparently) are the ones insisting on calling him Joey. And... I love me some bald head (have we talked about my Ed Harris obsession before, heh???).. I think he looks hot. I hated the mop he used to have.
    I concede the name issue, but will have to meet you at dawn about the baldness. I thought Ed Harris had a bald spot in the back - not a shaved head.

Quote Originally Posted by Minney
    it would have been more suspensful if they left Joey and Monique as the last two standing. We could have watched Joey lick himself to death while Monique created a windstorm from batting her eyelashes from her nervousness! At least it would have been something to see...
    I laughed myself sick when I read this. Too, TOO funny!

Quote Originally Posted by graycat11;2126905;
    I think Joey will get the boot next. Both he and Mario haven't shown that improvement, they're both dancing as well as they did at the start of the show. Emmitt Smith shows much improvement and he dances with such ease, rythm and he has such a big smile on his face, he's enjoying it, having fun.

I think, hope Emmit will win.
    I have thoroughly enjoyed watching most of Emmitts dances this season, but I think he has improved along the same timeline as Mario and Joey. Emmitt's very first dance was fantastic, he's still fantastic, his really good dances look similar in style, to me at least. I guess each person must have a personal style they bring to the dance floor and it is reflected in their dances. As long as they are dancing dances that express that style they are going to do well.

Quote Originally Posted by dberk;2127088;
    I concede the name issue, but will have to meet you at dawn about the baldness. I thought Ed Harris had a bald spot in the back - not a shaved head.
    Game on. Ed has had a completely bald head on a couple of occasions (The Firm), but now is sporting a more Cpt. Stubing hairstyle.

Quote Originally Posted by Minney
    it would have been more suspensful if they left Joey and Monique as the last two standing. We could have watched Joey lick himself to death while Monique created a windstorm from batting her eyelashes from her nervousness! At least it would have been something to see...
    Hilarious!
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011