+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Judge?

FORT Fan

Favorite Judge?

For me it's Len. It used to be Carrie Ann but now I think Len is better at backing up his talk with the proper score. That doesn't mean I always agree with him but I believe he is the most consistent. I remember a few weeks ago Carrie Ann lectured Mario on not following the rules but then followed that up by giving him an 8. Len did the same but gave him a 6. Last night they both praised Emmitt and Cheryl but Len gave him the higher score and said hewould have gone higher if he could. I guess I just like how Len backs up his words. Thanks

FORT Fogey
    I'd have to say Carrie Ann only because she seems to have the best of both Bruno's and Len's worlds.

Still, I think they are all charming and perfect for the show and perfect together.

Len = technical skill
    Bruno = theatrical performance
    Carrie Ann = both

My favorite is Len - I would take his critisim to heart because they are always constructive. Carri Ann I could take or leave, with more leaving. Bruno is a bigger joke. Every time Bruno talks, I just hit the mute button until he is done.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    I'm going to have to go with Len too for the same reasons princess said
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I agree - Len. I said to someone the other night, when you get a 10 from Len, it really means something.

Is Len, Len Goodman, middle aged English judge. If so he's a busy man as the original "Strictly Come Dancing" is currently airing in the UK. I find him the most technical judge, but he always tries to give constructive critisism.
    Act your age, not your shoe size!

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;2126033;
    I'd have to say Carrie Ann only because she seems to have the best of both Bruno's and Len's worlds.

Still, I think they are all charming and perfect for the show and perfect together.

Len = technical skill
    Bruno = theatrical performance
    Carrie Ann = both

I really enjoy all three of them, for the reasons listed above. I wouldn't want to change any of them.
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

BRUNO!!!

Bruno is the most fun and some of his comments are hilarious.

Carrie Ann's comments can be very incisive, but she tends to really favor the guys and is much more critical of the women.

Len's comments seem to carry the most weight with the professionals and probably with the audience also. I guess overall he seems to most knowledgeable and interesting, so I would say he is my favorite.

FORT Regular
    I love Len, he's very kind in the early stages to people who lack confidence, and understands that they're not professionals. But he's also staunch and straightforward when it comes to observance of technical rules. He doesn't try to people-please like Bruno, he really cares about the dancing.

What I REALLY loved, though, is that Mario calls him "Mr Goodman" without irony. Mario to win just for that sweetness and respect. Oh, and being an incredible dancer.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast