+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: 10/31 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by ACE77;2125096;
    hi,
    does anyone know the total scores for the performances tonight?
    Mario had 57 out of 60
    Joey and Emmitt were tied with 54, I believe
    Monique had 53.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;2125038;
    Its okay. There are plenty of dislikable things about Mario. Pick from them!

Me, it's the fact that he's apparently a real slimeball who will sleep with anything at the drop of a hat. Rumor says he got Karina into the sack within just a few weeks.

Heck, any guy who cheats on Ali Landry (his almost-wife a few years back) has got to be really need a lot of err... attention.

If he cheated on his fiance, than she's better off without him and he obviously isn't ready for a committed relationship. Unless rumor has it that he raped Karina, that's between them. Is he a sex addict or just a hounddog? There are a lot of worse things to be. Does he brag about his conquests or put notches on his bedpost? It's just as likely that he is being used as the reverse.

I can't believe no one made fun of Carrie Ann's make-up. Was she part of the Halloween party? She could barely open her eyes with those hideous lashes.

I too hope that Emmitt and Cheryl get the uncore tomorrow. It looked like a pole dance to me so I must have missed something, since it was so well received her and with the judges.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2125091;
    The dress Edyta wore rocked, she reminded me of a Vampire Dominatrix.

The music sucked so bad I should have watched the show with the mute button on.
    Bear! Did you see the boots? I wish I had legs that could fill those.
    That outfit was hott!

I enjoyed Monique for the first time tonight (Ghostbusters), but her tango was weak. Very weak.

Loved both numbers for Emmitt, though I was more impressed with the foxtrot. Shush Len!

Mario/Karina= magic. They deserve a spot in the finals.

Joey/Edyta= very cute. I thought Mario outshone them though.

I hope the last lady standing goes home, and we have Mario/Emmitt in the finale.
    Why is it boys talk so much, when they have nothing to say? And girls have plenty to say, but no one will listen?
    --Vada Sultenfuss

Celestique, same here. I'd like that final very much.

I really really loved Emmitt and Cheryls dances. Man it was hot. They should be in the final two. Monique and Louis were great. Even though she started out a little rocky on the first dance, but they recovered realy quickly. I so admire this girl. She is determined to represent the women. I voted for her and Emmitt.

Mario was great, but I can't get past that cockiness. the lady that sang the song while they were dancing was awesome.

Joey and Edyta - I thought Joey was way too stiff. It was like she was dragging him around the stage. I think it's time for him to go.

My final three: Emmitt and Cheryl, Monique and Louis, and Mario and his dance partner.

My final two: Emmitt and Cheryl and Mario and his dance partner (don't know her name. sorry).

WTF was Carriann wearing. The false eyelashes were just....eww.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2124882;
    Ooooh, Karina just looked quite snotty in the background. Not a pleasant reaction to Joey's scores at all.
    lol, I caught that also, Broadway. In fact, I've been noticing that the past few episodes so much that now I look for Karina and Mario in the background when they think they're off camera. Karina doesn't hide her feelings very well, and even Mario got caught a couple of times rolling his eyes at another contestant's scores, and nodding to Karina.

Background drama, it's the best!

In fact, tonight I finally came to the conclusion that I don't like Karina at all. Snotty just seems the perfect word to describe her. Which makes her and Mario a good match, imho

But yes, try to watch Karina when she's in the background and watch the looks she gives and her body language when she thinks she's not in the view of the camera.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Quote Originally Posted by dberk;2124942;
    The judges pretty much said it all. Louie is a great choreographer, but she isn't a pro and he needs to dumb it down. I found her lips and hair to be very disturbing and distracting. Ugly dress too.

I totally agree. And in between dances, when Monique was being interviewed by Samantha, I didn't hear a word any of them said because I was so fixated/distracted by that black lipstick. It looked like it was melting down past her mouth, or terrible smeared, or.. or... something, not sure what, but it was scary. I so badly wanted someone to notice it and hand Monique a tissue to wipe it off or SOMETHING!. When her face first appeared at the beginning of tonight's show, when they showed the 4 couples briefly on screen, she didn't look so bad, just looked like Halloween-theme makeup. But as the night wore on, it started looking worse and worse and worse. :nono

I didn't mind her first dress, but that lime green mini-pants thing was pretty ugly.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

I think Mario is a good natual dancer, no matter what he says, so his numbers don't move me. I'm more impressed with Emmit and Joey. Monique, I think her time is up. She tries very hard, but she's not very good.

Well, okay, the Halloween episode is in the can. Hand a few nice attempts at holiday theming, but some of it was just silly. Please.. enough with the fake vampire teeth that Joey and all three judges were wearing. At least Carrie Ann took hers off for most of the show, but the rest of her halloween makeup was still tacky. And Joey... was there a reason you left yours on ALL NIGHT LONG?

Although I very much dislike Mario and Karina, and don't think their dancing is as good as Mario thinks it is, I DO think their waltz tonight was excellent. Again, it's a situation where the choreography and music were well matched... hard to imagine how anyone could dance badly to that music. The routine was excellent, Mario finally dropped the smartass look that's usually perma-planted on his face, the singer sang the song beautifully, the lighting complimented the dance mood... it was all working for them tonight, and it was a joy to watch. Not nearly as good as Cheryl and Emmitt's waltz to Hushabye Mountain a couple of shows ago, but it was still a great routine, the best I've seen of any of Mario/Karina's dancing yet.

Monique, hmmm, Monique. Again, uncomfortable to watch, won't say more, as I've already stated what I think about Monique/Louis' partnership on another DWtS thread here tonight.

Cheryl and Emmitt did great tonight, and I've come to expect no less from them on every performance. They keep to a consistently high level and work their strengths into everything. These two are a joy to watch, and seem to be the only two couples who actually come out there and enjoy themselves and each other. As for their 2nd dance, the rhumba... ok, now THAT was a number! A lot of chemistry between them, and they love to play on that, and it was all working for them on that dance. THAT was a seriously sexy dance! At one point, I began to worry that Cheryl's hands might slip just a bit on his slacks, because she was VERY close to him having to turn his head and cough. But she was teasing us too, and kinda gave a wink and managed to leave the danger zone in time. Oh my, where's my smellin' salts?

Emmitt's wife is one lucky lady, I do hope she takes advantage of all these new moves Emmitt is learning.

Ok, I just have to say this one thing more about Karina. Please. That coral mini-number she wore in their 2nd dance. It looked like she was wearing a baby-doll nightgown. Ladies, you know the style I'm talking about. And it looked like she was wearing a cheap version of one. When she stood still, it looked silly, but you could ignore it fairly easy. But during the dancing, the way that nightgown blew around, it looked more like she was wearing a colored trash bag. Ok, did Martina McBride's wardrobe styler from last week have this garbage bag left over and gave it to Karina to wear? That was a horrible mess off a dress. Nice baby-doll nightgown, but horrible dress.

+ Reply to Thread