+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: 10/31 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Why is it that some couples consistently get the crappy songs week after week, and others get some really decent song choices that actually resemble the dances they are dancing???

It seems to happen to the same couples every single week.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

squee the ghostbusters!!!! wow. that was amazing.

What were the coveralls about? I really want this girl to go home.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmqn;2125019;
    i don't know why, but I don't like Mario- everytime he gets judged, he has this super serious look like he's pissed or something...have fun
    Its okay. There are plenty of dislikable things about Mario. Pick from them!

Me, it's the fact that he's apparently a real slimeball who will sleep with anything at the drop of a hat. Rumor says he got Karina into the sack within just a few weeks.

Heck, any guy who cheats on Ali Landry (his almost-wife a few years back) has got to be really need a lot of err... attention.

============================== ==========

Ew. Monique is stinking up the joint. Almost as much as that crappy singer...

And THIS Len liked?

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

See I have to give it up to Monique. Louis has that girl doing some leg work!

He has her doing some difficult moves.

I can not believe that she is not skinny as a rail after all that legwork and shimmying...and flipping around Louis' legs.

Genetic body types are real....she is more muscular than when she started.

Scores too high in my opinion.

well emmitt better bring it! hehe i really liked monique's, that was awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;2125038;
    Its okay. There are plenty of dislikable things about Mario. Pick from them!

Me, it's the fact that he's apparently a real slimeball who will sleep with anything at the drop of a hat. Rumor says he got Karina into the sack within just a few weeks.

Heck, any guy who cheats on Ali Landry (his almost-wife a few years back) has got to be really need a lot of err... attention.

============================== ==========

Ew. Monique is stinking up the joint. Almost as much as that crappy singer...

And THIS Len liked?
    I did not know any of that about Mario. I just like to watch him dance. I could care less who he sleeps with. And if Karina ended up in bed with him, I'm sure she did it because she wanted to be in bed with him.

There was one point where Mario's footwork wasn't in synch with Karina's, and he got 10s? I don't think he deserved those.

Good for Monique for finally getting those 10s (and Louis, as well.) Even if I thought that her hot pants were hideous.

I'd like to see an Emmitt/Joey finale, and either one winning would be fine with me.

I agree with Krom. he is a slimeball. he has the reptuation of Paris Hilton. AND i don't like his sleazy dancing.

+ Reply to Thread