que, are you spanish?
    No se...errr. hablar espanol.

Errr. Non, je suis... oops

Umm...Nein, Ich habe...whoops.

Quote Originally Posted by Quemoni;2125003;
    Jajaja! Dominatrix...

Those boots were banging!
    Either that or can be used for banging.

Gah. That Kentucky Fried skin of hers is even worse in close up shots. She's probably taken a decade off her skin's life.

Speaking of outfits.. Interesting one of Karina... Shows up weird on camera too, at least on my TV. But honestly, she can pull off weird costumes in a way Edyta can't, I think (Karina's also a far better dancer than Edyta in my opinion...).

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Mario's first dance was unique and different for him, but once again, Mario goes back to the one dance that he knows well. This looks like all of his previous weeks.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

FORT Fanatic
    i don't know why, but I don't like Mario- everytime he gets judged, he has this super serious look like he's pissed or something...have fun

Why did Mario remind me of Danny...D???? from Dance Fever?

That was a decent..performance... one of the best Disco ones.

Most folks slaughter the disco routines.

But, they don't have the same chemistry as Emmit and Cheryl. Mario always seems to be concentrating and his partner seems to showcase her strengths. This makes them disconnect a lot. Every so often they have a connection but then..the go off and seem in their own worlds.

hehehe. no se habla espanol!? un pequito?
    i really like karina's costume. that hot coral is my favorite color. i enjoyed it as much as i can enjoy a mario performance. i think their rhumba was my fav. dance of theirs though.
    does anyone agree with Len?

Quote Originally Posted by Charmqn;2125019;
    i don't know why, but I don't like Mario- everytime he gets judged, he has this super serious look like he's pissed or something...have fun
    I think he is really competitive and he probably internalizes when they say something negative. My oldest son tends to get like that. Even though we don't put pressure on him he wants to do his absolute best. So if he gets like a 95 on a test and he knows he could have made a 100 he will be like crap that was a silly mistake or geez I knew that. So I think Mario is concentrating on what they are saying and thinking crap why did I do it like that or whatever.
    Just my opinion though...

FORT Fanatic
    they love giving ten's to Mario don't they?

I want a Monique vs. Emmitt finale

Quote Originally Posted by Charmqn;2125019;
    They explained that look at the same time they talked about Joey licking his lips. I think they said something about him bracing for bad news. Help me out here people.

I liked that performance. They looked great. For all the hype about a possible romance between them (Mario denies it.) she usually acts as though she doesn't like him at all. He certainly has a point about her expecting too much just like Louie.

That outfit is hideous!!
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

+ Reply to Thread