+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 10/24 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

10/24 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

Please keep all discussion about tonight's show in this thread until 12:30 a.m. Eastern. Thanks and enjoy the show.

hello! er...everyone!
    jerry and kym did a very nice and proper foxtrot to frank sinatra. jerry said he was going to take the dancing more seriously this week. he did alot better!
    they got a 24.

Jerry said he was glad he got Frank Sanatra's "My Way" and when the music started I was geared for Frank and instead was frankly disappointed that the great pretenders have returned for another week of musical destruction.

Jerry did a better job than usual, but it still didn't deserve 8's.

monique and louis doing the quickstep. dancing to luck be a lady.
    she looks very cute tonight, but there seems to be a purple squirrel at the bottom of her dress!
    Last edited by greenie22; 10-24-2006 at 08:18 PM. Reason: forget to add something

hi everyone.....I had trouble logging in for some reason!

Her dress (complete with greenie's purple squirrel) was a questionable choice and cost her 10's, because her foot got caught and I didn't like the 60's hairdo. I really enjoyed the performance.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dberk;2115011;
    Jerry said he was glad he got Frank Sanatra's "My Way" and when the music started I was geared for Frank and instead was frankly disappointed that the great pretenders have returned for another week of musical destruction.

Jerry did a better job than usual, but it still didn't deserve 8's.
    Ditto that on the ??Great Pretenders... ugh, I'm always tempted to get earplugs out!
    I also think 8's were too generous, I was saying before the scores they deserved 7's... that would have been more honest.
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Emmitt "Twinkle Toes" Smith does have some grace... It's hard to make the waltz, exciting!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Quote Originally Posted by dberk;2115023;
    Her dress (complete with greenie's purple squirrel) was a questionable choice and cost her 10's, because her foot got caught and I didn't like the 60's hairdo. I really enjoyed the performance.
    Isn't that like the 3rd time this season that Monique's foot got caught in her costume? Perhaps a bit more testing in the dress rehearsal is called for.

And pffft, the show doesn't come on here for another half hour, so I have to live vicariously through you guys until it comes on here in MST.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Cheryl looks stunning. the music is pretty good too, i don't know the song though. the waltz was beautiful. twinkletoes is back!
    monique got a 27!
    p.s.- my 100th post!! yay

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast