+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 10/24 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

Mario and Marilyn Monroe

They did well, too. Foxtrot...I thought it was a waltz. Oh well. Great music choice...Marilyn Monroe was a cutesy routine. It was enjoyable but I only smile during certain parts...not all the way through the routine.

Yeah! That's what I'm talking about Edyta and Joey!!

I miss Sara.

aww joey did singin' in the rain. it was really cute. i wish edyta would dump those sequined tarps. she must have one in every color. and i know she has great legs, but how many leg extensions must she do?
    wow joey got a 29. the judges scoring doesnt matter much anyways, we are really deciding who goes home!

Joey and Edy. That was beautiful. The umbrella did not distract me or them (I was hoping it didn't fall or poke someone). It was a lovely choreographed dance and they connected well. I didn't smile though and I love singing' in the rain. I enjoyed the performance but I'm not sure why I wasn't smiling with glee. I guess you can call it a smirk. I smirked through the entire thing.

Perhaps I was focusing on their footwork, lines and technique more so than soaking in the entire performance.

Mario and partner looked great (she is much more attractive as a blonde) and the performance was wonderful.

Joey looked great, but Edyta needs to get costume tips from Cheryl. She looked awful. The performance was entertaining, but I expected the judges (especially Len) to complain that there was't enough "trotting".

Quote Originally Posted by Quemoni
    Monique and Louis..did a great foxtrot.
    It was supposed to be a Quick Step, I think.

jerry and kym doing the mambo! heh kym looks so cute. she reminds me of how Penny danced in 'dirty dancing.'
    Len gives jerry props. bravo! judges saying he's so entertaining.

Jerry and Kym..I have to give it up to Jerry..he at least tried. I still found myself smiling again. I guess because I know he was trying, has no rhythm, and reminds me of BENNY HILL!

The loks he gives.....BENNY all the way! "How bout those hips?" Ha!"

whose benny hill q?

Quote Originally Posted by dberk;2115083;
    Mario and partner looked great (she is much more attractive as a blonde) and the performance was wonderful.

Joey looked great, but Edyta needs to get costume tips from Cheryl. She looked awful. The performance was entertaining, but I expected the judges (especially Len) to complain that there was't enough "trotting".

It was supposed to be a Quick Step, I think.
    oh ok..that will explain the ragdoll look...lol

He was zooming!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast