+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: 10/17 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2106638;
    Mario looked hot and he samba'ed much better then last week's couples.

Joey looked good although I do agree with Carrie about the cheesy part with the microphone. Still did they take all the sexy parts out, cause I didn't see any. He needs to loosen up and move those hips.

Monique, looks as if she lost a lot of energy toward the end of the routine.

Emmett, fun and charming as always.

Jerry, Jerry, what were you thinking? I think what I saw was what is referred to as "Jumping the Shark". It was BAD. The best part of the routine was the one judges comments that he took a perverse pleasure in watching Jerry tear each dance to pieces every week but tonights performance was the Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

With Sara gone should there even be an elimination??

Will they bring back Willa, hopefully???

Will the show finally get down to an hour??
    Willa already said that she wouldn't be doing the show.

I like the non-elmination idea.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Quote Originally Posted by dberk;2106369;
    Their costumes were awful. Carrie Ann was right about that horrible lipsynching at the beginning. They got better as they went along, but at the start I thought Joey was "pretending" to be sexy- like in a comedy skit.

I didn't know she was engaged. So the wild catwoman has been tamed?
    Her fiancÚ is Alec, who was Kelly Monaco's partner in season 1. They have been together for quite some time, and danced competitively together long before this series began.
    I am a major Edyta fan. I think she is soooo Gorgeous. I would love to get dance lessons from her some day.

Was it ever mentioned how they are handling the 2 eliminations this week? Will they cut out one episode or find a way to fill an episode since having Sara and another star eliminated is 2 weeks worth of eliminations in one! I thought maybe they'd skip the voting this week or maybe combine this weeks and next weeks but it sounds like they will eliminate another couple tonight.

Emmit and Chery and Monique and Louis were off the chain last night. Mario did great as well. The judges were way wrong on Monique and Louis . Monique gives off such energy and makes you want to watch her every Tuesday. Emmit does make you want to get up and dance. I was dancing along with them but my partner was the broom.

Joey really didn't do anything but kept stretching out his hands, plus it looked like he was counting (5678 and 123, 123 stretch ). But none the less I like Joey.

I didn't like the freestyle because it was too much to look at because they were all over the place. I would have been happy with a Soul Train line or the Electric Slide instead.

Anyway great show last night.

Quote Originally Posted by radar;2106700;
    Her fiancÚ is Alec, who was Kelly Monaco's partner in season 1. They have been together for quite some time, and danced competitively together long before this series began.
    I am a major Edyta fan. I think she is soooo Gorgeous. I would love to get dance lessons from her some day.

Okay, I had to go google Kelly & Alec to see his picture. He has a sexy Latin look, no doubt, but not in the Maks category. Does anyone compare to him? I, too, think that Edyta is stunningly gorgeous and has a perfect body. To me, she really stands out.

FORT Fogey
    I think Jerry and Kym planned that he would exit this week. He's done so well and tried so hard, but last night it was apparent there was more effort on looking bad so he could leave the show. And I think even the judges recognized that and that's why they weren't as harsh as they could have been.

I can't stand Mario and have him go on and on about admiring MJ and then to pull the crotchgrabbing move, he's just gross and I hope he leaves soon. I think I may really be done with this show until I hear Mario's gone because after Jerry leaves tonight, there will be no one fun to watch.

Go ES! (My, I never thought I'd be rooting for a Dallas Cowboy! I must be sick!)

Quote Originally Posted by Minney;2106780;
    Was it ever mentioned how they are handling the 2 eliminations this week? Will they cut out one episode or find a way to fill an episode since having Sara and another star eliminated is 2 weeks worth of eliminations in one! I thought maybe they'd skip the voting this week or maybe combine this weeks and next weeks but it sounds like they will eliminate another couple tonight.

It wasn't mentioned, but I believe Tom did indicate that they'd talk about it tonight.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I have to agree with Melsevene on Mario. I'm sorry, but he is just highly over-rated. I did not enjoy his dance and I think his scores were too high.

Emmitt and Cheryl were fantastic last night. I absolutely love the way she choreographs. They always make me want to get up and dance with them.

I like Joey and Edyta. I may be in the minority, but I liked the outfit. VERY SEXY. And I don't think Joey was counting, I think they were both singing. I say Edyta's lips moving also. I thought they should have had a higher score. JMO

Monique and Louis.....she shouldn't have done that solo. I think that is what killed her with the judges. I didn't see much of the dance she was supposed to be doing, but I did see a lot of energy.

And lastly.....Jerry and Kim. I think he knows that it is way past his time to go. I give him credit for giving it his all, but we are at the top 5 and the gimmicks just don't cut it anymore.

And poor Sarah. I think she handled herself very well last night. Yes, I was mad that she didn't bow out sooner so Max and Willa would still be there, but you have to do what you have to do. Right now, her place is with her children and family. They need her more than the show does. Glad she is having Tony choreograph her tour. They seem to get along so well and have a lot of inside jokes.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I don't know about counting but I know that Joey has the habit of lipsynching the songs so I know he was mouthing the words to "Father Figure" last night.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2106922;
    I don't know about counting but I know that Joey has the habit of lipsynching the songs so I know he was mouthing the words to "Father Figure" last night.
    At least he wasn't grabbing his crotch...

+ Reply to Thread