+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 10/11 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

Sarah is staying over Willa. Oh No!
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

i am so done with this show. that stupid judging last night..what were they thinking giving out only 8 and 9's? i would've given sara a 6! so ridiculous. i dont trust the public after this

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar
    I am so sad. I LOVED Willa and Maks. They were very strong dancers. It's a popularity contest, not a dance contest, that is clear.

As far as I'm concerned, the wrong couple got eliminated tonight. WTF was that all about?! This night should've been Sara's night to go home! This is total BS!

This is what happens when America votes. Sara's fans spoke a little louder than Willa's. In my opinion, the judges' scoring was too close last night. It pretty much put the decision in the voter's hands making their scores useless.

All I can say is thank goodness Joey is not gone.

I can't believe Sara is still there.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Quote Originally Posted by Rabid Dingo View Post
    As far as I'm concerned, the wrong couple got eliminated tonight. WTF was that all about?! This night should've been Sara's night to go home! This is total BS!
    You're right. The worst part is that it makes no sense to open the show up to viewer voting, since the winner isn't likely to tour or put out a dance video.

Sara is going to be hard to get rid of no matter how badly she dances. The same may hold true for Jerry even though he's been in the bottom 2 a few times.

Quote Originally Posted by dberk View Post
    Sara is going to be hard to get rid of no matter how badly she dances. The same may hold true for Jerry even though he's been in the bottom 2 a few times.
    At this point, I would rather see Jerry win this competition over Sara. At least Jerry is entertaining. Sara, OTOH, bores the hell out of me and I want her gone next week.

FORT Regular

How are Judges vote combined with Home voters!!!

Anyone have a clue how you could combine the judges votes (50%) and the home voters (50%) to get these results??? Going from tied for 1st to last when the homey's votes seems like a very long shot. If they do it with ordinals which is the only fait way, they would have had at worst 8 (1+7). For them to end last, the home vote would have had to go in the exact opposite of the judges vote.

This is so disappointing that it's a popularity contest and not a dance contest. There are at least 2 couples that should have gone before she was even thought of.

+ Reply to Thread