+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 10/10 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

Go Tigers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Sara Evans makes white bread look exciting. What a yawn. And with her costumes, I don't know if it's the fit of the costumes, the outfits themselves, or just what??
    She has nice legs, but not a dancer's body. Is she recovering from a pregnancy? She is used to unconditional love from her fans for her singing and shouldn't have expected the same from the dance judges.

Was that Tia Carrera sitting with Lisa in the audience?

the paces on some of these routines was ridiculously slow. i mean rhumba and samba? cmom bring it! im just frustrated, i expected better tonight.
    i wish they could use real spanish music.
    this is the biggest problem on this show, the songs.

Quote Originally Posted by lildago View Post
    Hey, Snapit! Good to see you.

Emmitt and Cheryl did have the best samba of the night. And did he accidentally grab her boob? It happened so fast, I'm wondering if that's what I saw.
    Hey lildago...great to see you 2. I'm fixing to watch my tape and I have to see if I catch Emmitt's little boo-boo!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Sara Evans makes white bread look exciting. What a yawn. And with her costumes, I don't know if it's the fit of the costumes, the outfits themselves, or just what??
    I was thinking the same thing when I saw the clip of each dancer at the end of show. Perhaps it is her legs? Something is OfF! (in ohter words, she is not doing it for me)

Also, I agree with everyone upthread who said she was going in slo--motion. I thought that last week too. I keep looking for the fast forward button.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

Hi! Can anyone post the scores or there final order? I just got off of work and I missed the show !

Quote Originally Posted by FumaLover View Post
    Was that Salle is the audience? I looked up and thought it was him laughing but I wasn't sure.
    Sure looked like him to me, too.

I loved Jerry, that made me actually laugh out loud. Will and Max are just hot together. For the first time, I didn't really care for either Joey or Mario's dances. Emmitt was solid (heh). Monique did nothing for me this week, and Sarah didn't really, either.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeKy07 View Post
    Hi! Can anyone post the scores or there final order? I just got off of work and I missed the show !
    Sorry, I can't remember them all. There are four couples tied for first place with 27 points. They are Emmitt and Cheryl, Mario and Karina, Willa and Maksim, and Joey and Edyta(I think).

ETA: Not Joey but Monique and Louis.
    Last edited by lildago; 10-10-2006 at 10:14 PM.

tied for first: monique, willa, emmitt, and mario.
    tied for last: joey and sara with 24

Thanks guys!!! That is good enough for me! It gives me a general idea and that is all I need!

Not over yet.....
    yes I believe it was Tia Carrere.

Quote Originally Posted by greenie22 View Post
    lol here samantha goes again with the dating question! i thought willa had a boyfriend. oh well at least willa doesnt sound fake. she kinda got a dig in about mario about your not supossed to have had prior dancing expierience, thats not what this competition is about.
    What does she mean when she says she has no dancing experience, though? I would think that a pop star would have a few moves. I've never heard of one that didn't dance while they were singing.

Still, whatever amount of experience she had when she started, she has improved a lot and is quite impressive.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

+ Reply to Thread