+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 10/3 Show Discussion *SPOILERS*

These are my rankings. I am torn between joey and willa for 1st and sara and vivica for last. I gave Vivica one up because even her partner had trouble dancing to the music and her clothes were better than Sara's.

1. joey (truly he should be lower than willa because he has dance training too)
    2. willa
    3. monique
    4. mario(truly he should be lower than both sara and vivica because of his advantages)
    5. emmitt
    6. jerry
    7. vivica
    8. sara

I don't know this was a hard one because some folks had trad music and others had off the wall crap! These ranking could be totally changed around depending on what you base your judging on.

i base my rankings on who i like the best and who the celebrities partners are. i enjoy watching cheryl, max,and kym dance
    mario...ugh i just can't stand him. He had better music than the rest, it was an ok performance but it was a different paso. he didn't stomp, he is light on his feet kinda bobbing around. that's good in the cha cha but not the paso. he's so smarmy and eva longoria was in the audience? ugh. Jerry i felt really tried and put energy into his routine and seeing kym all emotional too was great. that is what dancing is about to me, the energy, the connection with your partner. Jerry might not be a good dancer, but he and Kym make great partners. Eh, and Vivica to go just because..? I don't like Nick that much? lol
    and i enjoy watching Tony dance.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by 9Cloud View Post
    Made me wish my father was still alive. Brought tears to my eyes.
    When do we get to see the judges dance?
    Made me miss my dad also....I sat here and sobbed during the entire Jerry/Kym montage.....bless his heart...all he wants is to be able to dance at his daughter's wedding..how absolutely beautiful...and I was actually impressed with Jerry's performance tonight...I thought he did very well.....

Willa looked beautiful tonight...I loved her hair....I thought both her and Monique did a excellent job with the waltz!

I didn't like Emmitt's routine...I love Emmitt and I love Cheryl but I didn't like Emmitt's portion of the routine tonight...didn't impress me at all but I don't think he's in any danger!

Sara is a beautiful lady but it was not a good routine tonight....just like greenie22 was saying about her...I could picture her saying (in her mind) I am the cape...I am the cape! ........Sara should be the next to go......

I love how Joey is always so appreciative of his scorings and the compliments from the judges....Mario always looks like he's pissed...I mean c'mon...even Samatha Harris makes comments about why he doesn't seem more excited!

Wonder why Eva Longorio was in the audience for Mario?? Do they even know each other??? Maybe they'll start dating since she split with Tony Parker....

Tomorrow night Nick Lachey...WOO HOO!!!!
    Last edited by bbnbama; 10-03-2006 at 11:10 PM.
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

I love Mario Lopez. maybe he is nerous and that is why he looks so serious. I thought he and Karina were really good tonight and I was happy they got the highest score. I also really enjoyed Joey's performance.

I misssed Sara's performance, heard it wasn't great though.

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar
    OK, I continue to love Monique and Willa. I think they are working very hard and for having little or no dance training, impress me the most.

I do like Joey and Mario, they are very entertaining as well.

Sara was awful tonight, truly, it was hard to watch. Jerry does nothing for me.

Emmitt and Vivica, are just ok.

FORT Fan
    Who was voted off tonight????????? I missed the whole show.

I loved Mario's performance. Their clothes were fabulous and they worked well together. I wonder about his poker face during the judges blather, but given some of their comments and scores all around, I can't blame him for not falling down in gratitude.

Quote Originally Posted by daystar View Post
    Who was voted off tonight????????? I missed the whole show.
    We won't know until tomorrow night's show.

FORT Newbie
    Well each person is entitled to their own opinion about dancing abilitites.
    however I do find it offensive that someone rates someone lower because
    of so called advantages. If you are referring to his ethnic background and
    his dancing the paso doble shame on you. I think he did a fantastic job and
    considering the fact I dont look at ethnic backgrounds when I judge someone
    bravo for him.

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy View Post
    What's with that scorpion on his back?
    It was the outfit that the main character 'El Mariachi' wore in the Robert Rodriguez films El Mariachi, Desperado, and Once Upon a Time in Mexico.

+ Reply to Thread