+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What prof. dancers would you like to see do exhibitions on the show?

Not over yet.....

What prof. dancers would you like to see do exhibitions on the show?

I'd like to see Maxim's younger brother some more.

Also Max & Yulia (MAXIM KOZHEVNIKOV & YULIA ZAGORUYCHENKO). I fell in love with their "The Beat" dance shown on America's Ballroom Challenge (PBS) last summer.

Any other dance fans? I'm not die-hard but I'd like to learn more.

I'd love to see Louis dance with Cheryl again. Their Samba to Barry Manilo's Copa Cabana, to me, is the best dance of all 3 seasons. I never get tired of watching it! They were so perfect!!!

"If you want to change the world, change yourself."
    --Author Unknown

I didn't get into this at all. Had no interest in the people they chose. I can't stand Jerry Springer and Lisa Rinis husband
    I don't even know who the rest are.

I loved the last one with Drew and crew.

It would never happen but I'd pick:
    Nick Lachey (yummy)
    dog the bounty hunter dude
    The guy from VH1 weight loss show (forget his name) the boss dude there...
    John Travolta and Tom Cruise

j/k about the little list there but that would be some great t.v

lets throw Brad Pitt in too just for some real eye candy...........

Lol that would be some lineup, JamiLee! Dog the Bounty Hunter and Harvey (I'm assuming) from Celebrity Fit Club? At least they'd be able to lead, I guess.

MsFB: Was Maksim's younger brother already on? I saw online that his younger brother competes also. But I have no idea what he might look like, etc. Is he on this season?

Not over yet.....
    Jami Lee- exhibition dances are non-competitors. No stars, only professional dancers. They come on the show, do a dance and that's it. They are essentially filler on the results nights.

Brandy- I don't think Little Maxim has been on yet this season. I know he was last season as part of an exhibition dance.

I thought the Tango by the exhibition dancers last week was not as well done as it would have been by the pros on the show. I enjoy every one of the exhibitions by the professional dancers who partner the stars on the show. Whether they perform as a group or a couple, they are always GREAT. However, my favorite is Louis Van Amstel partnered with Cheryl or Ashley (because they are smaller than he is). Maksim is always wonderful and so are all the others. I only watch the elimination show to see the pros perform. I could care less about the singers and the elimination process is rather irritating - but I love the really, really good dancing by the pros.

+ Reply to Thread