+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: 9/13 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

9/13 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Please keep all discussion about tonight's show in this thread only until midnight eastern.

Thanks and enjoy the show

I tried starting this thread, because it was so late, but maybe no one else is watching.

What is Tom Jones doing on this show when he belongs on Celebrity Duets singing with Alfonso and releasing the Carlton Dance.

I was surprised at Emmitt's dancing. For an encore, I expected better and would have rather seen Mario. He continues to be a mega babe.

~echo-echo-echo~ Where IS everyone???

Well, in this little corner of the world, we've got the sofa packed with the four of us, watching Tom Jones and a perplexed Jerry Springer.

I'm so glad that Jerry made it. I don't even hope for him to win but I enjoy his self-effacing sense of humor.
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

Quote Originally Posted by lambikins View Post
    ~echo-echo-echo~ Where IS everyone???
    Last night I opted for "Dancing" over "Rockstar" (which got taped), but I really don't have much interest in sitting through a crappy results show (on Rockstar its not really a results show), so I went the other way tonight.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    I join in thinking I was the lone wolf watching this corny show. Boy, the judges were just brutal to the ones they thought should be voted off tonite. OUCH!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

I've been here, watching the filler, filler, filler, filler, and filler. An hour for this??? Thank goodness ANTM starts next week.

I'm not a Jerry fan, but he did have me laughing over his comments that he had his luggage on the way to the airport and he'd checked out of his hotel.

What is Tom Jones doing on this show when he belongs on Celebrity Duets singing with Alfonso and releasing the Carlton Dance.

I wonder if the "mystery dancer" is a result of Treasure Hunters' interactive contests?

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl View Post
    Boy, the judges were just brutal to the ones they thought should be voted off tonite. OUCH!
    I missed the show last night (I'm sorry to say) and hoped to see more of it in flashbacks tonight, but no such luck.

The judges go wwwwaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy overboard in their abuse um... judging.

FORT Fan
    The judges are going to be brutal this year!

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    What a waste of an hour this show is.... how dramaticly pathetic they are trying to use American Idol's suspense elimination, but failing miserably. Let it be over already.
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast