+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 9/13 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

I can accept that they have bills to pay, but how much can a show like this cost even with *sign* Tom Jones?

Please don't send Max home!

Did I miss the mystery dancer REVEALED? It has to be Donny.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Adios, Tucker! Are we surprised? I had this typed before the announcement!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Tuned in just in time to see that the person everyone who knew would leave left. Big deal.

But why was Willa whatsername in the bottom 2? Is the power of Jerry Springer with the public THAT Master P-like? Will we be stuck with Jerry until the final 4 or something based solely on him winning the popular vote every week?

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl View Post
    What a waste of an hour this show is.... how dramaticly pathetic they are trying to use American Idol's suspense elimination, but failing miserably. Let it be over already.
    Oh, I'll go with pathetic any day, if it's cheesy enough. Thank God Tucker was put out of MY misery and got the big boot out the door!
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

Oh lord. The crappy house band singer. The pain!

Speaking of pain, it's Tom Bergeron doing the ABC fall preview. Please kill me now.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by dberk View Post
    I missed the show last night (I'm sorry to say) and hoped to see more of it in flashbacks tonight, but no such luck.

The judges go wwwwaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy overboard in their abuse um... judging.
    You can go to the ABC website and see video of each couple. It's only an excerpt of each dance, unfortunately.

I just hate the way they drag out the announcement of who is leaving,
    the bottom three, and all the made-up drama. It's cruel to the viewers,
    and to the couples "on the bubble".
    They should announce who received the fewest votes, and let them do their interview, and last dance, then leave.
    It's got to really suck to be in the bottom three, waiting to find out if you stay or go.
    Gomez

Can you SMELLLLLLLLL what Gina is pouting about?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gomez View Post
    I just hate the way they drag out the announcement of who is leaving,
    the bottom three, and all the made-up drama. It's cruel to the viewers,
    and to the couples "on the bubble".
    They should announce who received the fewest votes, and let them do their interview, and last dance, then leave.
    It's got to really suck to be in the bottom three, waiting to find out if you stay or go.
    Gomez

I agree...we have to sit through another entire hour to get the results which wouldn't take 10 minutes to give out and for ONCE....I actually AGREE with who got the boot up the A$$ this week...it was the right choice...Can't wait to see how they do with next weeks dances.

You guys are right about the unnecessary drama. From now on I can watch Bones and turn to DWTS at 8:55 to see who got the axe or wait until the next Tues.

I don't know who Max's partner is and worry that she has a small fan base. This stupid voting process is what ruins this show for me. Good dancers go before bad and that isn't right and it isn't good for the show.

Mario has the looks and the moves and hopefully the fan base to win the ugly trophy.

I missed the end of the results show, so I came here to find out who was booted. I'm not surprised to see that it was Tucker, but I was really hoping that he'd get another chance since he seemed to be having so much "fun"! I think that Sara Evans should have been booted. Not only did she not seem to be having any fun, but she was stiff as a board through her whole dance. Like Dberk, I never got to see who the "mystery dancer" was. My guess was David Cassidy. He was too skinny to be Erik Estrada or Scott Baio and not a good enough dancer to be Donny (saw Donny as Joseph in Chicago a few years ago, and he can definitely dance). Of course, I'm probably wrong about this! Anyway, I agree with you all--this results show was too long and drawn out--a half hour is more than enough time to eliminate a dancing couple.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast