+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Willa Ford & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 3

For once, Willa manages to avoid the bottom two. It looks like her fans really came through for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabid Dingo View Post
    For once, Willa manages to avoid the bottom two. It looks like her fans really came through for her.
    Damn right we did, I was so expecting her to go home. Last night, was probally one of her weakest performances but her fans pulled through

Romance?

I apologize if this has been discussed elsewhere and I have missed it, but it sure seems like Willa and Maksim are romantically involved. Comments from the judges, her comment about "bonding on and off the dance floor," her calling him "honey" in the last video, their emotional fights, and - wow! - their unbelievably intense chemistry all seem to indicate that they are a couple. Any info on this?

OK, well, here I am replying to my own post! People Magazine, which I consider to be a pretty reliable source (certainly relative to a lot of the other gossip rags) quotes a DWTS insider who says there is a budding romance between them and that the chemistry is real. We can still drool over Maks, can't we???

Of course we can! It's all in fun.

I read the article too. It looks like there are two romances - Willa and Maksim and Mario and Karina (this is in a lot of the rags). Throw two young, healthy, beautiful, single people of the opposite sex together and it can happen. Willa and Max are together daily for many hours, touching, and doing sexy movements together - not surprising that a romance has blossomed.

Noooooooooooooooooooo! (I keed.)

Well, best luck to both of them in their future endeavors. At least they have each other, right?
    Last edited by Brandy; 10-12-2006 at 05:10 AM.

Anyone else see these two on Jimmy Kimmel last night? He actually only interviewed Willa. Maks mostly just sat in the audience and smiled. Does he really need to do anything else? Of course, Jimmy asked if they were involved and she said no, that Maks was her dance partner. But they were still all giggly and joking in their denial. Jimmy also asked if their "tongues have met." Her answer to that was also no. She said Maks has only kissed her on the cheek or head after their performances. I laughed out loud when Jimmy then asked if he'd ever kissed her inside her head.

Willa stated that the beach scenes like holding hands and gazing at the sunset were all staged by producers.

Oh, and reportedly her boyfriend is Mike Modano of the Dallas Stars. As a Stars fan, I love Mike but now seriously question his taste in women.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

As a Stars fan, I love Mike but now seriously question his taste in women.
    Lol!

Oddly enough I just finished watching the segment on TiVo. I wish DWTS and everyone else interviewing the pairs, would let the dancers speak more often. Maks shows signs of a good sense of humor.

Maks mostly just sat in the audience and smiled. Does he really need to do anything else?
    I was wishing I could somehow post a freeze frame of that. It might earn him a few more fans, Lol. He has a very winning smile. I'm not sure why Willa would keep denying they'd kissed or are dating - he's nothing to be ashamed of! Maks, I thought, was a gentleman the way he just smiled and shrugged. He did say they'd only spent half an hour 'non dancing' which I find kind of hard to believe... (wow, do I feel 'Tiger Beat' right about now. Lol).

Just like Willa claiming they mimed vomiting when producers asked them to look out at the sunset. Another semi-intriguing tidbit is that Willa claimed Jerry wants to go home (he's probably like, "Gee thanks Willa!") and offered to go home in her place Weds. night. (Maybe Willa mistook chivalry for "who needs $100,000?".)

lildago, do you find the timing odd that Willa was scheduled to appear on Jimmy Kimmel Live and just happened to be voted off that night? I wonder if producers disliked her publicity tour?
    Last edited by Brandy; 10-12-2006 at 09:14 AM.

FORT Newbie

Willa & Maksim

I am so sad that Willa & Maksim were eliminated. I really enjoyed watching them. They were so sensual and sexy. I have never heard her music but she has sure prooved herself in dancing.
    Something must be screwed up in the voting.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast