+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Joey Lawrence & Edyta Sliwinska - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by islandcat View Post
    It's not his hair that bothers me. It's his eyebrows. I saw him on Ellen earlier today, and you can sort of see it in that picture back on page 1 of this thread. They look so perfectly shaped and waxed it's creepy. For a man, anyway.

ITA! I could deal with the bald head but the brows are womanly--not a good look for a man with such pretty features anyway! You can see the hair line on his head and it doesn't look like it's overly receeding so maybe it's just a look he's trying out, whatever. But, Joey, grow your brows back!

FORT Newbie
    What creeps me out are the big veins that pop out on his forehead. He looks like something out of Star Wars.

Did anyone else cringe along with Joey's wife last night when Joey fell between Edyta's legs during rehearsal? Naughty, naughty:nono

FORT Fogey
    I like Joey and Edyta. If I had to bet real money on a couple that harbored secret crushes, I would put my money on Joey and Edyta.

Joey bald reminds me of the 'Great Gazoo' on the old 'Flintstones' cartoons.
    I'm rooting for him because I'm a big Edyta fan.
    I think she is extremely gorgeous, and has an amazing body, and an excellent dancer as well.

Thought the segment was cute when they brought his wife in to watch them practice and she told him he could "do better than that" regarding the sexy. It wasn't the best dance for them but the should be safe tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;2104889;
    I like Joey and Edyta. If I had to bet real money on a couple that harbored secret crushes, I would put my money on Joey and Edyta.
    Not me. Have you seen Edyta's fiance - Alex Maso(sp). He was he one who won the first Dancing with the Stars with Kelly Monaco. He is hot hot hot! (Much more so than Joey).

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    I was really surprised to see him in the bottom 2 last night. It wasn't his best dance, but I thought he did better than Mario JMHO
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by aname;2109007;
    Not me. Have you seen Edyta's fiance - Alex Maso(sp). He was he one who won the first Dancing with the Stars with Kelly Monaco. He is hot hot hot! (Much more so than Joey).

I still think Joey is hotter.... but... Alec looks much better than his still shots, indeed!
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I'm with you, Broadway. I'd pick Joey over any of the pros, and definitely over Mario.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast