+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Joey Lawrence & Edyta Sliwinska - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by Cornedbeef View Post
    Whoa! What happened to his hair?
    I have NO idea who this dude is, no matter what reference you give me. However, for the Joey fans that want to remember him from Days of Old, here's a photo of him...and his hair. Man, it must hurt to go from locks like this to bald!

Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

I like his bald look and he's very buff too.

It's not his hair that bothers me. It's his eyebrows. I saw him on Ellen earlier today, and you can sort of see it in that picture back on page 1 of this thread. They look so perfectly shaped and waxed it's creepy. For a man, anyway.

xoxo
    im soooo happy to see Edyta back this season. she was 1 of my fav pro dancer.
    "There is no shame in going out fighting and getting your ass kicked, but there is no honor in not fighting at all." - The Undertaker

KevinColley#16 BST!!!!!!! Clayalltheway49's Avatar
    He was my first crush when he was 16 years old...I was in like 3rd grade or something....I hate the bald look for him...my boyfriend said he looks like Lex Luther from Superman ha ha...hes got a point...overall though, Joey is doing or did well this past week...I just wish he would get the lovely hair back!
    LETS GO ISLANDERS AND SOUNDTIGERS!!!!

Now see, I absolutely LOVE the bald look on Joe Lawrence, and I love the bald look on the guy that plays Lex Luthor.

Joe shaved his hair off for a role and people loved it so much that he said he's not going back. He loves the low maintenance aspect of it.

FORT Newbie
    How did he do last night? Were the judges impressed? I missed his dancing yet again because I went to eat dinner. Isnt he engaged or married I remember a while back hearing something like that.

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar
    He did wonderful! Their score, 29!!!! Two 10's and a 9. And, yes, he did mention his wife in the backstage interview, but that is all I know.

All I can say after that performance is WOW!!! He has a good chance to win this. His main competition is Mario Lopez and Emmet Smith, but Mario is unpredictable and Emmet has a little trouble with the smooth dances. Joey is very versatile and popular. But . . gotta say I hate the bald, loved the hair.

Joey Lawrence is my 2nd fave in the competition after Mario. he looks good bald, took me a little getting used to, but it wasn't long.

He is a great dancer and his performances are always entertaining to watch.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast