+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Jerry Springer & Kym Johnson - Season 3

http://www.etonline.com/tv/news/37149/index.html

JERRY SPRINGER may have scored well last week, but the tangoing talk-show host has a big problem: no partner!

Jerry's dance partner, KYM JOHNSON, has a knee injury, so she's currently out of action! Now he'll have to be partnered with a new dancing pro. In the meantime, Jerry is training with the wife of dancer NICK KOSOVICH.

Thanks for these great article links, ArchieComicFan... Since Jerry is an audience favorite, I hope this doesn't hamstring him. Ouch!

Watching ET right now.... they're indicating that Kym is going to be dancing. They showed yesterday's rehearsal and she looks good, but Lisa says she is a little tentative.

So Jerry will still go on. They looked cute.

KevinColley#16 BST!!!!!!! Clayalltheway49's Avatar
    I doubt he will make it much further...but I love seeing Jerry on this...he is so awesome! JERRY!!!
    LETS GO ISLANDERS AND SOUNDTIGERS!!!!

Did anybody else just automatically like Jerry even more last night when he showed concern for his partener and stuff? I was just like,"aww"
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

What a classy, classy gentleman - who'd thought it. I have definitely developed a high regard for this man. He is a really nice guy.

FORT Fogey
    Jerry always appears humble and has never taken himself too seriously.

Jerry is a big Surprise!

To me, Jerry is the biggest surprise in the group!
    I had never thought much of him and consider his show trash TV, but he is amazingly endearing on DWTS!
    He is definitely this season's answer to George Hamilton, but he seems to have a great deal more genuine (dare I say that?!) humility!!
    He is either a genuinely nice guy or a GREAT actor.
    I still don't care for his show. I tried watching a few episodes since he's been on. But as long as he is on DWTS, he is getting 1/3 of my votes.

Quote Originally Posted by DanceFan View Post
    To me, Jerry is the biggest surprise in the group!
    I had never thought much of him and consider his show trash TV, but he is amazingly endearing on DWTS!
    He is definitely this season's answer to George Hamilton, but he seems to have a great deal more genuine (dare I say that?!) humility!!
    He is either a genuinely nice guy or a GREAT actor.
    I still don't care for his show. I tried watching a few episodes since he's been on. But as long as he is on DWTS, he is getting 1/3 of my votes.
    I agree. His self-deprecating manner and total lack of ego are winning people over. He's not a great dancer, but adequate. He said he just wants to get as far as the waltz so he can dance the waltz with his daughter at her upcoming wedding......that will get him lots of votes. I thought it was funny when he said that he thinks some people are voting for him so they can make fun of him!

I'm going to post some Jerry Love It's nice to see the part of Jerry that he shows to his loved ones, rather than the personality of the talk show. He won, BIG time for me, when his one goal was to learn to do the waltz for his daughter. Yes, he could have taken lessons, but then we couldn't have traveled with him on his personal journey, could we? I know Jerry won't win, but considering the idiots that I can't stand that either win or get to the top 3 of shows, I'm voting for Jerry each week until someone surpasses my votes.
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast