+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Harry Hamlin & Ashley Delgrosso - Season 3

The trouble with Harry, no matter how improved he was, is that he still can't dance. He has more poor footwork than anyone else, and that's been consistent throughout. He does try, but the bottom line is that he is unable to execute the routines.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Poor Harry. He wanted it so bad, but his dancing (altho improved) just wasn't that good. I will say that his tango was his best and he looked great doing it. Let's get rid of Jerry Springer and Sara Evans next.

FORT Newbie
    I feel so bad for Ashley, she can't get a break when it comes to partnering her up with someone. As much as I didn't think Harry was a very good dancer I definately think Jerry Springer should have gone home before Ashley and Harry.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by smw0621 View Post
    I feel so bad for Ashley, she can't get a break when it comes to partnering her up with someone. As much as I didn't think Harry was a very good dancer I definately think Jerry Springer should have gone home before Ashley and Harry.
    While Jerry's dancing may not have been any better than Harry's, technically speaking, at least he is much more entertaining and looks like he's having fun, as opposed to Harry, who looks like he's so focused on learning, he can't have fun with it. For that reason, I think the right choice was made this week. And I'm not even watching anything other than recaps and bits and pieces here and there. This show doesn't require consistent attendance....

Quote Originally Posted by Melsevene View Post
    While Jerry's dancing may not have been any better than Harry's, technically speaking, at least he is much more entertaining and looks like he's having fun, as opposed to Harry, who looks like he's so focused on learning, he can't have fun with it. For that reason, I think the right choice was made this week. And I'm not even watching anything other than recaps and bits and pieces here and there. This show doesn't require consistent attendance....

I agree 100%. (I think Jerry was better than Harry, and I don't understand all the "shocked" reactions I saw/heard on a few TV shows. Even Tom B. said he was "shocked". ) Another thing - When Jerry had the low score, some people were saying he should go, simply based on having the lowest score. Call-ins kept him on. Well, using that lowest score logic, Emmett and Cheryl had the lowest scores. But again, call-ins kept them in.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123