+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Harry Hamlin & Ashley Delgrosso - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by lambikins View Post
    I agree completely! Ashley had the WORSE "partner" a dancer can be paired with. I hope that they gave her the Pick of the Litter when it came to this year's dancers.
    Unfortunately, this was not the case. Harry is still hot, a little weathered, but still a hottie. But . . he can't dance. He tries really, really hard, but he has no talent in this arena (unlike his wife). However, he is soooooo intense. Lighten up Harry and stop thinking about every step - feel the music and dance!

Quote Originally Posted by aname View Post
    Unfortunately, this was not the case. Harry is still hot, a little weathered, but still a hottie. But . . he can't dance. He tries really, really hard, but he has no talent in this arena (unlike his wife). However, he is soooooo intense. Lighten up Harry and stop thinking about every step - feel the music and dance!
    I wondered why Lisa and Harry didn't practice some on their own. He might have loosened up a bit. I like him a lot and wanted him to do well. He'd better get to hoping if that's going to happen.

What I really like about Harry Hamlin and Lisa Rinna is that they really, really love each other and are very supportive spouses. He had two disastrous marriages, but finally found his true love. They are a balance of opposites - he intense and driven, she light and easy going. I too hope he does better. I have always found him very sexy and she was a delight last year. If he doesn't loosen up, he'll be out soon. Next week should be interesting with the Quick Step - a very difficult and fast moving dance.

I didn't think he did too terrible... nothing out of the ordinary for week one for anyone so I was surprised when he got nasty comments in comparison to some of the others.

And Lisa got many of the very same comments her first few weeks, too. I see Harry growing just like she did.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    And Lisa got many of the very same comments her first few weeks, too. I see Harry growing just like she did.
    I hope you are right Broadway....He didn't do near as well as I thought he would.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

I gave Harry some votes because I thought the judges were too hard on him plus I always liked him on LA Law.

someone wake this guy up with a frying pan! dude looks as serious as the T1000.

Harry looked so unhappy in the background (backstage) when some of the others were being judged... just kind of wilted and angry. I think he seems way too hard on himself - and it's impossible to loosen up and dance well in that frame of mind.

I mean, he does perfectly fine out there - but maybe he is a perfectionist. One can't become a professional dancer in a matter of weeks, though. He cuts a very dapper figure in a tux, he should concentrate on his natural physical grace and simply let go a bit. He will fare much better.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandy View Post
    Harry looked so unhappy in the background (backstage) when some of the others were being judged... just kind of wilted and angry. I think he seems way too hard on himself - and it's impossible to loosen up and dance well in that frame of mind.

I mean, he does perfectly fine out there - but maybe he is a perfectionist. One can't become a professional dancer in a matter of weeks, though. He cuts a very dapper figure in a tux, he should concentrate on his natural physical grace and simply let go a bit. He will fare much better.
    I think that Harry had the same problem his wife did last year - they try to become professionals instead of trying to be the best they can be. Instead of having fun with it and doing their best, they take on the whole persona of professional and replace the fun with a seriousness that is appropriate for brain surgery. I know they have to be dedicated to learn and stay in the competition, but let's be realistic here, this isn't a new profession for them.

I think Harry was most improved from week 1. There are a couple others I wouldn't have minded seeing go first - and I'm not talking about Jerry either.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast