+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Emmitt Smith & Cheryl Burke - Season 3

Emmitt Smith & Cheryl Burke - Season 3

EMMITT SMITH An NFL legend and three-time Super Bowl champion who holds the world's all-time leading rushing record and is considered one of the greatest football players to ever play the game. He will be partnered with Dancing with the Stars season two professional dance champion, Cheryl Burke.

I'm a huge sports fan, nice to see Emmitt Smith. But, of this pair, it's really Cheryl that I'll be looking forward to watching. I know that Drew is talented, but to me, she really made that couple - it's hard for me to imagine Drew would have done as well with Edyta, for example.

Anyway, I can't wait to see this pair .
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Extra or Inside Edition (one those tabloid shows ) did the cutest story on Emmitt and Cheryl the week the couples were announced, taking them to the Dallas Cowboy training camp. They interviewed players who teased him and showed them daincing on the football field. I'm really hoping Emmitt has some rhythm because I'd love to see Cheryl and him stay around a while.
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

As a Cowboys fan, I've got to root for Emmitt.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Love Emmitt and love Cheryl...can't wait to watch them together!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by MissThing View Post
    I'm a huge sports fan, nice to see Emmitt Smith. But, of this pair, it's really Cheryl that I'll be looking forward to watching. I know that Drew is talented, but to me, she really made that couple - it's hard for me to imagine Drew would have done as well with Edyta, for example.

Anyway, I can't wait to see this pair .
    I agree--Cheryl's choreography really made a huge difference. In Drew, she had something to work with. I dunno about this time....

He was so cute! I don't think they really had all the elements but it was fun!

FORT Fogey
    Right now... I'm going to vote for Emmitt as often as possible.

'Cause Sheryl is DA BOMB!!!!!!!!!! (There aren't enough exclamation points!!!!!)
    Boogie: brrring...brrring...brring...b rrring....

The shocker of the night - Emmitt Smith can dance and dance well. Plus, he has a delightful personality and good temperment. I think he's going to do very well in this contest.

I don't know a thing about football, so I had no clue who Emmitt was, but this is the couple I'm rooting for, if only because I LOVE CHERYL BURKE!

I only caught the results show, but I was pleased to see Cheryl and Emmitt were the judges choice. It is such a joy to see her dance!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast