+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Emmitt Smith & Cheryl Burke - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;2144245;
    I think that if Cheryl manages to win with one more celebrity, she should be promoted to a judge.
    Or have her OWN show! Go Cheryl!!! She's so wee. And I like the fact that she doesn't dress like a dancin' ho, either.
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

Quote Originally Posted by lambikins;2144264;
    Or have her OWN show! Go Cheryl!!! She's so wee. And I like the fact that she doesn't dress like a dancin' ho, either.
    Me and you both lambikins. Her outfits suit her body and the dance. She's a great dancer/choreographer and teacher.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2144185;
    Emmitt came the longest way in this competition.....from football to ballroom dancing! Pretty much opposite ends of the scale. He and Cheryl deserved this win.

Mario was good, but this is not so much a stretch for him.

I think this is the main reason I wanted Emmitt to win, although I loved looking at Mario and watching him dance. Emmitt was wonderful and deserved the win. Cheryl is an excellent teacher and partner and also deserved the win again. However, I think they may team her up next year with someone with two left feet so she doesn't have a chance to win again (but she may surprise them).

FORT Fogey
    Smart thinking aname -- give Cheryl the Kenny Mayne / Tucker Carlson type contestant, and she what she can really do.

Way to go Emmitt and Cheryl! YAY!

Quote Originally Posted by lambikins;2144264;
    I agree, lambi... Cheryl manages to keep some class in the dancing with her costumes, whereas Karina turns the S in DWtS into Dancing with the Swimsuits
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses;2144501;
    I agree, lambi... Cheryl manages to keep some class in the dancing with her costumes, whereas Karina turns the S in DWtS into Dancing with the Swimsuits
    Dancing with the Swimsuits.

Or, Dancing with the Sluts.
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;2144245;
    I think that if Cheryl manages to win with one more celebrity, she should be promoted to a judge.
    Personally, I'd rather see her dancing than judging.

Quote Originally Posted by lambikins;2144667;
    Or, Dancing with the Sluts.
    lol, you hit the nail on the head there, lambi!
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

I was just reading an item in a local magazine about Emmitt Smith... I didn't realize Emmitt's wife was formerly married to Martin Lawrence, the actor/comedian. She's a beautiful woman, so always caught the eye when the cameras panned to the audience during the show. I knew she was a former Miss Virginia, but hadn't caught the Lawrence connection before. She was married to Lawrence during the mid-90's when he had his crazy years, including threatening to kill her several times, according to the divorce papers file, which he never denied. The way this article described her and Emmitt's relationship, it was love at first sight for the two, with Emmitt courting her in an almost old-fashioned way, and people who know them describe them as soulmates and deeply in love. It was a sweet story, made me smile.
    Last edited by Nemeses; 11-27-2006 at 08:51 AM. Reason: spelling correction

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast