+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Emmitt Smith & Cheryl Burke - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by ADKLove;2119504;
    I agree with combatcutie - Emmitt is fun to watch dance, but its Cheryl who puts it all together. She has a knack for making her partner feel comfortable, it seems, and her choreography allows her partners to still feel manly (for lack of a bettter word) while doing this.
    I agree too. Cheryl is my favorite of the pros.

Cheryl has her own ballroom at her house. WOW!
    What's the Great Conjunction? You tell me!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ADKLove;2119504;
    I agree with combatcutie - Emmitt is fun to watch dance, but its Cheryl who puts it all together. She has a knack for making her partner feel comfortable, it seems, and her choreography allows her partners to still feel manly (for lack of a bettter word) while doing this.
    Oh I completely agree. Cheryl is my favorite pro dancer. She is an amazing choreographer and doesn't cause her partner all this unnecessary stress
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Snoozin' on the beach
    last night's dance was really something. I wouldn't have ever thought it but Emmiit's dancing really brings a certain sexiness I never expected from him. He's got magic hips

Emmit Smith is . . . Bringing Sexy Baaaaack!!!!
    My hopes are not always realized, but
    I ALWAYS HOPE. —Ovid

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Woo-Hoo.....Emmitt and Cheryl made it through and they were the first ones to be announced (I'm not saying it means anything, but it made it that much easier for me to watch the show) Now they need to keep their eye on the prize (just like Cheryl did with Drew last year) and bring out all the stops.....
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I'm throwing all my votes to Emmit and Cheryl. The other two guys are nice but leave me flat.
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

Quote Originally Posted by lambikins;2132353;
    I'm throwing all my votes to Emmit and Cheryl. The other two guys are nice but leave me flat.
    That's pretty much the feeling I get when watching Mario. Sure, he can dance. Sure, he may be technically better in executing moves.

But I'm always left with the impression that he has no feeling for the dance. No soul of a dancer. No joy. No fun. Just cold execution of memorized steps.

Hmmm. Wonder if he has a reflection?
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses;2133089;
    That's pretty much the feeling I get when watching Mario. Sure, he can dance. Sure, he may be technically better in executing moves.

But I'm always left with the impression that he has no feeling for the dance. No soul of a dancer. No joy. No fun. Just cold execution of memorized steps.

Hmmm. Wonder if he has a reflection?
    I agree totally. My husband threw 13 votes thru online and cell phone numbers in his column. Emmitt has Happy Feet
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow;2133135;
    Emmitt has Happy Feet
    Uh, oh....

I have Happy Feet!

I love the Steve Martin quote, psu! Yeah, Emmitt has those

Now let's get Steve Martin on next season and see those original happy feet in motion, too.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast