+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Question about tonight's dance?

  1. #1
    FORT Fogey my3boyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    2,247

    Question about tonight's dance?

    Is it going to be an original dance or are they repeating the same dance from earlier this season? I keep asking on different threads but no one is answering. I missed the finale last year so I don't have a clue what they did at that time. THANKS!

  2. #2
    FORT Fogey cabernetCally's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Southern Oregon
    Posts
    1,361
    Quote Originally Posted by my3boyz View Post
    Is it going to be an original dance or are they repeating the same dance from earlier this season? I keep asking on different threads but no one is answering. I missed the finale last year so I don't have a clue what they did at that time. THANKS!

    I do not think we know...it has never been said as far as I know! They would only have a few days to learn anything new though????

  3. #3
    FORT Fogey my3boyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    2,247
    Do you remember if it was a new one last season? It is probably set up different this year though. I can't wait til tonight. Thanks for the reply.

  4. #4
    FORT Fogey psucashcow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Pennsylvania ...Is it Spring yet?
    Posts
    2,039
    If others have posted on Stacey's thread that she is doing the Samba? tonight, does anyone know what Drew is doing? And tonight's dances are being solely judged by the 3 musketeers, right?
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

  5. #5
    Rock Stars! bbnbama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Age
    47
    Posts
    10,755
    Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow View Post
    If others have posted on Stacey's thread that she is doing the Samba? tonight, does anyone know what Drew is doing? And tonight's dances are being solely judged by the 3 musketeers, right?
    I thought I had heard somewhere (I think on ET) that Drew was dancing the jive tonight......and from what I understand the judges will judge them on that dance...take the score and the score from Thursday night along with the viewers votes to get the winner...if there is a tie...the viewers choice wins. I think that's right.......Not sure what Jerry is dancing.......
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

  6. #6
    Scrappy Spartan Broadway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    18,963
    Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama View Post
    I thought I had heard somewhere (I think on ET) that Drew was dancing the jive tonight......and from what I understand the judges will judge them on that dance...take the score and the score from Thursday night along with the viewers votes to get the winner...if there is a tie...the viewers choice wins. I think that's right.......Not sure what Jerry is dancing.......
    That's the way I understood the description on Thursday night, too, bbnbama.

    Stacy mentioned on the radio interview Friday that they are doing an original dance using one of the styles that they've learned in the past two months. She chose the samba. That's all that I know.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

  7. #7
    Fool... but no pity. Krom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    21,565
    The formula, I think, is that ALL THREE judge scores (two from last Thursday, one from tonight) create ONE judge score.

    That is half, the call ins are the other.

    "You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.