+ Reply to Thread

Thread: If Dancing With The Stars Were Sandwiches

If Dancing With The Stars Were Sandwiches

Just for fun... use any celeb dancer, show host, famous relative or associate of a contenstant who has appeared on camera on the show, or prominent guest star from either season of the show, and come up with one of those fakey-named sandwiches that shlocky delis might serve.

I'll start easy and obvious just to get it out of the way, although of course someone else may want to do their variant of this person's sandwich as well.

The George Hamilton:
    Baked Ham with melted cheddar cheese, neatly dressed with ketchup and mayo mixture, on thickly sliced marble rye bread. Served with traditional cole slaw side, heavy on the mayo.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

The Lisa Rinna
    An oversized Everything Bagel stuffed to bursting with Double Creme Brie, piled high with shaved Smoked Turkey and European micro-greens, all enhanced by a slick gloss of White Balsamic Vinaigrette. Comes with nothing on the side because we're watching our weight.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Wow, this topic seems to be a dud. Where are the creative juices? So I'll have to do a triple dose.

The Len Goodman:
    Dry wheat toast, with a side of hot link sausages, and tea with milk

The Bruno Tonioli:
    Spicy chorizo sausage sauted in red wine, sundried tomatoes, broad green leaf lettuce, and sliced raw garlic, smothered in queso blanco cheese, on thickly sliced Spanish peasant bread. Served with a fruit cup on the side.

The Carrie Ann Inaba:
    Baked chicken breast fillet smothered in Heinz ketchup on whole wheat bread. Side order of fried eggs and bacon.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

MRD
    The Drew Lachey:

Peanut Butter on White bread. (the peanut and rubberband comment come to mind on this one)
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

+ Reply to Thread