+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 2/2 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by dberk View Post
    Lisa is doing so much better, but I just don't like to watch her dance. In all fairness though that probably has a lot to do with her partner and her lips.
    No, it's not just her LIPS .

She has a really stiff jerky thing going on. She does a lot of fancy moves, but she looks like a mechanical toy while doing them.

The only dance she's really looked good on is the jive and that's because it's a fairly stiff dance.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Quote Originally Posted by jensbiggestfan View Post
    ok, on west coast time. stacy just danced. anyone know where drew is in the line-up?
    He's last.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Stacey was hot and Drew was outstanding but it is hard to compare the two when the salsa features the woman more than the man. I sure wish those two were more the same height because it would be fantastaic seeing them dance together.

Drew is by a long shot the most consistant dancer and the absolute best MAN and nearly all the women in this competition..it is hard to choose and seems unfair to have to pick one winner. It is apples and oranges...to me.

George you are funny but I think you robbed Lisa, Tia and Jerry of points and should have never scored higher than them. Come on judges...as much as I think the female judges is too critical on others she and the other judges is giving him the sympathy votes now.

For 42 years old Lisa is fantastic...she is from my area and her mom is supposed to be on the 11 o'clock news to talk about her and I will try to stay up to see what she says.

George should be the one to go home this week......

Drew is amazing. So is Stacy. But I think often women are the ones who shine or have the most opportunity to show their skills in these types of dances. Which makes drew that much more amazing. and why i think he should ultimately win. Stacy is great, but so are a lot of women.

I can never watch the whole show, but from what I do watch they are all getting much better and fun to watch. Drew was pretty hot from what I saw of him.

I think George will be leaving soon. He is funny and he does a good job but he is an older guy and can't do some of the moves that the younger guys can do.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Good show last night. First time I truly enjoyed Stacy, she deserved the 10s. Drew was the most entertaining, however, and if I voted it would be for him. He continues to impress me. I guess the bottom 2 will be George and Tia and I figure probably Tia will go, she just doesn't seem to have the fan base. I guess we'll see though.

So why were they playing disco music ???

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Last night was the first time I have caught this show and I can see what all the buzz is about! It's so much fun to watch! Their dances are incredible!

Drew and his partner were hot and lively. I really enjoyed watching them.

I missed Stacy's dance where they scored the 30 but saw them in the group salsa...the girl DOES have some legs but I didn't like the "jump around" moves they made during the salsa.

George Hamilton is on this show???? Come on...what I saw of the guy last night, he was "hip synching" during the salsa. And Tia...is she always this moody?

I caught the prime time show too afterwards....it makes you want to take dance lessons doesn't it? Very fun!
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Igotalife View Post
    I caught the prime time show too afterwards....it makes you want to take dance lessons doesn't it? Very fun!
    I'm so glad that someone else caught the dance show on Primetime, too! I would have never seen it if I hadn't accidently left the TV on ABC while I was hanging out here, posting about the show! And you are SO right, Igotalife, after watching those over 50 dancers swirling around the dance floor, I got really inspired to take dance classes, too, and am going to be checking out the classes in Chicago when I go back into town.

Quote Originally Posted by jensbiggestfan
    : Drew is amazing. So is Stacy. But I think often women are the ones who shine or have the most opportunity to show their skills in these types of dances. Which makes drew that much more amazing. and why i think he should ultimately win. Stacy is great, but so are a lot of women.
    I couldn't agree with you more, jens, regarding the judging being unfairly swayed towards the women. Last year, the skimpier that Lisa's costume got, the more her points went up, especially with that Italian judge. Although I like all the froo-froo costumes that the women wear, I'd like to see a couple of dance numbers where the men and women wore just basic black outfits and we could truly focus on form and dance rather than "wardrobe" manfunction potential!
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

FORT Fan
    I agreed with the judges about Drew. The shoulder thing bothered and distracted me during his dance. I loved Stacy's dance much better. She's more of the natural with every dance. I also enjoyed Lisa's dance, she has really done awesome this past two weeks

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss View Post
    George Hamilton is a nice guy, but come on! He did very little dancing, and what he did looked almost as awkward to me as Master P. He should never have gotten three 8s for that dance. Edyta had to throw herself through his legs for goodness sake!
    Couldn't agree more Miss Griss. He is a fun entertainer, but he hardly does any dancing. But yet he scored higher than Tia and Jerry. I personally think Jerry did a much better job than what the judges said.

Drew and Stacy did a fantastic job last night. Personally, I think Drew deserved all 10's also, but I'm not a judge.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast