+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Final 2 stars you like to see in Season 2

Stacy and Drew.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    Stacy and Drew.
    On the other hand, Stacy and Jerry. Drew will finished 3rd in the finale.

What I'd like to see:
    Stacy vs. Lisa

What we WILL see:
    Stacy vs. Drew

Hard to say who will win between those two. Stacy outscores Drew more often, but I'd bet my bottom dollar that even against those legs, Drew is outscoring Stacy in the popularity contest aspect (Stacy gets the testosterone heavy, Drew gets lots of fangirls).

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

xoxo
    Who "I would like to see" in the Final 2? Jerry/Anna and George/Edyta: each week, their performances entertained me the most out of everyone else's performances (including Stacy/Tony's).

Realistically, who "I think will be" in the Final 2? Stacy/Tony and Drew/Cheryl: obviously, they are the two best dancing couples in this competition (though it doesn't mean they are my favorite).
    "There is no shame in going out fighting and getting your ass kicked, but there is no honor in not fighting at all." - The Undertaker

FORT Newbie
    Wel, I did want the final two to be Lisa and Louis and Drew and Cheryl, but since people obviously didn't realize how fantastic Lisa and Lois are, and decided to dial Jerry and Ana's number , I suppose I'll settle for Stacey and Tony and Drew and Cheryl. I definately think Drew should win it. He's so awesome, and sweet too. His dedication has been amazing, and he's such a super performer. I am very serioulsy pissed off about Lisa and Louis being voted out, and Jerry being in the final. The only reason he's there is because he's an American football star, and Lisa is a relative nobody. Really, it's a popularity contest now. Jerry has always been saved by the votes of football fans who don't know the first thing about dancing and wouldn't know a fantastic dancer if it bit them in the ass. Go ahead and be mad at me if you want. I'm just the Canadian girl. Whatever, it was completely unfair to Lisa and Louis, and frankly a crying shame to lose them. So, after all that, go Drew go!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123