+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Drew Lachey-Celebrity Dancer

FORT Fanatic

Drew Lachey - Celebrity Dancer (Season 2)

from abc.com

PROFESSION:
    Former 'boy band' star from 98 Degrees. Broadway star in Rent.

PARTNER:
    Cheryl Burke

BACKGROUND:
    Drew Lachey is a baritone singer with the rock group 98 Degrees. A native of Cincinnati, OH, he worked in a deli, served in the army and was an emergency medical technician. It was while he was working as an EMT in New York that he got a call from his brother, Nick, inviting Drew to join the band that Nick had formed with two friends. Drew accepted the offer, the group changed their name to 98 Degrees, and began to record with Motown Records.

CAREER:
    98 Degrees formed in 1995 and after four successful albums, the band decided to take a break. Since then, Drew appeared on several TV shows including: As The World Turns, Sabrina The Teenage Witch and most recently, Newlyweds: Nick and Jessica.

PERSONAL:
    Drew Lachey is married to his high school sweetheart, Lea Dellecave, whom he's known since fifth grade. Lea is a choreographer for and dances with 98 Degrees.
    Last edited by Burntcrow; 01-08-2006 at 12:24 PM.

I'm gonna have to say that Drew was my favorite from last night. I thought he did a really good job.

Drew was my fave, he's so smooth. I missed Nick cheering in the audience, guess I'll have to check out my dvr, was Lea there too? How cute that they've known each other since 5th grade, they're such an adorable couple. Jessucka should take some cues from her on being a devoted wife.

I saw Nick but I don't recall seeing Drew's wife.

Drew was really good last night. Definitely one of my favorites. He looked like he was having a ball out there too. I hope he sticks around because I think he could do a great job
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I believe there was a blonde sitting next to Nick because I immediately wondered if it was Lea. Obviously the camera men were just concerend with getting shots of Nick, who cares about the spouses...

I liked him and hope he goes far.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl View Post
    I'm gonna have to say that Drew was my favorite from last night. I thought he did a really good job.
    I coulndn't agree with you more. I voted for him five-times on each of my phone lines, I knew who I was going to vote for and I voted with ease at the very beginning of the show.

FORT Fanatic
    is 98 degrees together at any level right now?

No, I don't believe 98 Degrees are together at all, I think it's over

I am so upset I missed the show. I need to remember to watch this week. I will most likely vote for Drew as I have loved him for years. He is a doll. Can't wait to see him dance!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast