+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Drew Lachey-Celebrity Dancer

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Saige View Post
    I love Drew. I really hope this catapults him into more mainstream movies and shows. He has charisma, drive, and lots of charm. I like Stacy too, but feel her years of dancing experience really makes her at an unfair advantage and am rooting for Drew all the way.
    Saige,
    I totally agree with you. People just have to vote for DREW. My husband says that most men are literally fascinated with the 42 inch legs and the blonde hair. THey are blinded with it comes to the technical dancing skills. Drew has started from the beginning and just look at him now. He is good. He really should be the winner.

I heard that Drew said if his wife gives birth while the show is still on, he will leave? That would be sad

I can't confirm that though and hope he wouldn't. Keep that baby in there for a few more weeks!...lol

Quote Originally Posted by rilond View Post
    Saige,
    I totally agree with you. People just have to vote for DREW. My husband says that most men are literally fascinated with the 42 inch legs and the blonde hair. THey are blinded with it comes to the technical dancing skills. Drew has started from the beginning and just look at him now. He is good. He really should be the winner.
    I would be happy with either Drew or Stacy as a winner (I'm kind of leaning toward Drew, but I think Stacy is legitimately his equal). I'm wondering, however, what basis there is for assuming that Drew didn't have any previous dancing background.

I just looked to see what role he played in Rent, and he was Mark. In the La Vie Boheme number, Mark does a major song and dance routine, doesn't he? I would be very surprised if Drew doesn't have considerable dance training, too.

ETA

Oh, and while I hope his baby waits till this is over to come, I would admire him for putting family over the show.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Does anyone know, based on the size of her belly, when Drew's wife is due? I'd say two months, tops. It would be interesting to know what decision he made if she were to deliver before the finale.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lavieenrose View Post
    Does anyone know, based on the size of her belly, when Drew's wife is due? I'd say two months, tops. It would be interesting to know what decision he made if she were to deliver before the finale.
    I would be surprised if it's that long because she looks like she is at the end of her pregnancy. It is showing in her face and that usually doesn't happen until the last month.

I've read that she is due in March.

I hope I haven't already posted here. Just love this guy. Whatta doll. I hope he wins even though Stacy is an amazing dancer. I hope good things come to him from this show. I think Stacy is gonna win it but, wouldn't a tie be great?
    The Pats will be back next year. Watch out.....

The little blurb last night that showed his brother talking about Drew getting the recognition he deseveres and how proud he is brought tears to my eyes. I'll be sure to have the tissue ready tonight. To see siblings love and support one another just warms my heart. (what can I say? I'm a mommie)

Drew is awesome and I can't wait to see his freestyle dance in the finals. (positive mental attitude) I refuse to believe he won't make it!!

I'm a little worried for tonight. In my mind, Drew is the best celebrity dancer! I would imagine that it is somewhat harder to learn to lead, than to follow...

K

Quote Originally Posted by Snapit View Post
    The little blurb last night that showed his brother talking about Drew getting the recognition he deseveres and how proud he is brought tears to my eyes. I'll be sure to have the tissue ready tonight. To see siblings love and support one another just warms my heart. (what can I say? I'm a mommie)

Drew is awesome and I can't wait to see his freestyle dance in the finals. (positive mental attitude) I refuse to believe he won't make it!!
    Me too! It was sooo sweet. You can see it when they pan on him, he is so, incredibly proud.

+ Reply to Thread