+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jerry Rice-Celebrity Dancer

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Mr. Cutie Pie was absolutely gorgeous last night! He took the ballet class/classes, and it looked like it made a huge difference. His posture was impeccable. He was graceful. If you didn't see it, you really missed something!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Mr. Cutie Pie was absolutely gorgeous last night! He took the ballet class/classes, and it looked like it made a huge difference. His posture was impeccable. He was graceful. If you didn't see it, you really missed something!
    He really is Mr. Cutie Pie, isn't he?

Yum-Yummity!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey
    Jerry fans - your man was pretty darn good last night! He was very, very good in the first dance and wonderful in the second. He just seemed to finally start to act like a dancer, rather than a football player dancing.

I won't be disappointed if he wins, as long as Stacy comes in third.

He finally actually did some dancing rather than swinging the girl around or being her leaning post. Strangely, he still lacks some rhythm and looks awkward and goofy.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by VanJagSol View Post
    He finally actually did some dancing rather than swinging the girl around or being her leaning post. Strangely, he still lacks some rhythm and looks awkward and goofy.
    He is a cutie-pie and has done extremey well. I agree totally. My husband and I felt that he of all people should have shown more rhythm. His body just did not have the rock and rhythm, I expected to see last night.

Quote Originally Posted by rilond View Post
    He is a cutie-pie and has done extremey well. I agree totally. My husband and I felt that he of all people should have shown more rhythm.
    And that would be why?

And that would be why?
    Well, football players are known for their natural sense of rhythm, you know.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Although he was better that he has been his moves were off count nearly the entire performance. They say ____ men can't jump" well some ____ men can't dance either.

He has alot of heart but he is painful to watch if you know anything about dance.

It's the ol' stereotype

And that would be why?
    Because the sterotype is that black people can dance. Everyone knows that stereotype. Since my family has African roots, we think that we have rhythm, too, but Jerry was not quite up to par. Master P, however, I think we all need to rethink that stereotype after that poor showing of his.

I agree, Jerry should shake what his mama gave him. What a let down.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast