FORT Fanatic

P.Miller (AKA Master P) - Celebrity Dancer

from abc.com

PROFESSION:
    Rapper

PARTNER:
    Ashly DelGrosso

BACKGROUND:
    Rap artist, music industry mogul and accomplished athlete.

CAREER:
    Master P has sold over 75 million records.

Also an accomplished athlete, P. Miller played last summer for the Sacramento Kings. He played on the semi-professional team The Las Vegas Rattlers in their ABA debut season -- where he scored an average of 20 points per game -- as well as for the ABA All-Star team.

PERSONAL:
    Due to an untimely basketball injury, son Romeo -- a teen rap sensation in his own right -- dropped out of training for Dancing with the Stars. Master P agreed to step in for his son in the dance competition.
    Last edited by Burntcrow; 01-08-2006 at 12:25 PM.

FORT Fanatic
    I think he is done

I hope he is done. That was painful.

You know, he could at least pretend he was having a good time on the floor. I don't think I saw him crack a smile once.

All I could think of was that he looked a lot and moved a lot like Frankenstein! Esp. with those yuge black shoes.

I give him credit for filling in at the last minute, but it was painful to watch. He didn't look like he was enjoying himself at all. Honestly think he is the one to be going tonight.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    That was a fill-in that would have better been left at home.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by karen14 View Post
    All I could think of was that he looked a lot and moved a lot like Frankenstein! Esp. with those yuge black shoes.
    Or didn't move, like Frankenstein(s monster) whichever minute you were looking. Honestly, he just seemed embarrassed to me, so much he didn't really even try. If by some miracle he doesn't get voted off first (personally, I'd rather see no rhythm Kenny-spaz go) I really wish he would take Len (the judge's) advice and get some real dancing shoes, and actually TRY to dance. At least he was apparently standing in the right spots at the right time, and didn't distract from his partner.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

I love Ruben and the FORT 702loves205's Avatar
    That was hard to watch... Some people move their upper body and not their feet, some move their feet and not their upper body, some have hip action, but the "gangster cha chaer" had nothing. He was as stiff as a board. That looked like their first training session. As crazy as it sounds, I want to see him try again
    To be a champion, you have to believe in yourself when nobody else will.
    -- Sugar Ray Robinson

I know what it means to fly without wings!!!

FORT Fanatic
    ughh. he should of been booted. But the other guy didn't seem to care too much. Its fun, when they care and lose. So lets get rid of the people who don't care right away. Although, his dancer seems to care a lot and seemed shocked they didn't get the boot(so maybe we should care)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast