+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: P.Miller (AKA Master P) - Celebrity Dancer

I would have liked to have seen Ashly reach up and slap him when he did that to her present. It would have been one thing to open them and say he wasn't wearing them, but to through them down, and kick it across the room...he is really pathetic.

Instead of being a positive role model (like he speaks of how he's showing that anyone can try anything) he's being a very, very bad example. His whole trying to be "cool" is such a joke.

Whatever happened with Romeo not being there....if P(U) was filling in because of a contractual thing, they should have read it better to begin with. I mean, if George had been injured, and couldn't perform, would HIS father be taking his place? (no, as his dad is probably 90+ or deceased). If Drew was injured and couldn't perform is there a clause saying that Nick would have to fill in? If Romeo truly WAS injured, it would seem that the producers would have found a replacement celebrity of some sort. It appears (to me) that P CHOSE to step in, and ended up making a mockery of the competition. It's about dancing, and fun. Not about him being too "cool" to do it.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

FORT Fogey
    He is a waste of good breathable oxygen. Yuck. I hope he is eliminated tout de suit.

give P a break... he obviously TRIED compared to last week

dancing is not his bag, but he's there and new shoes won't help him...

besides if it wasn't for people like him and the evanders, imo the ratings wouldn't be so high

he provides lots of good laughs and makes good late nite footage for Kimmel and Leno

i have to say though that for a moment last nite I thought him and ashley was about to hit the floor literally... he is enormous next to her and if he stumbled or something he woulda took her down

Dislike him more and more

Well, the Results Show starts in 2 minutes (I think!), and I pray this annoying child-man gets eliminated. Never mind putting him out of his misery...put US out of it.

If P were really trying, he would at the very least don the shoes and clothing that are appropriate to ballroom dancing. We don't see Jerry Rice trying to dance in football cleats or Stacey Kiebler dancing in wrestling shoes.

Ashly would be well within her rights to refuse to dance with him after the shoe-throwing incident.

He certainly does not make the show more enjoyable for those of use who admire and/or have done ballroom dancing.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I almost hope he is kept in just to make him miserable......which we can all see that he is.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

oi... watching him makes me wish i practiced voodoo.... just so we can put the viewing public out of their miseries. Honestly.... if you wanted to keep somebody around who wasnt a good dancer for laughs... YA SHOULD HAVE KEPT THE DUDE WHO WAS ELIMINATED LAST WEEK! Watching P dance is NOT funny, it's rather painful, really. I just wanna stab him in his head with a friggin titanium spork.... fear teh sporks....

Whole voting issue is a joke!!! I'm reluctant to watch any more of this pitiful series.

P should voluntarily drop out ..he knows he is the worst dancer and is making a mockerey of the whole process. He keeps calling out to his "hood" that he represents them, so they vote for him like Blind sheep. What is he teaching them in his so called message of encouraging them that they can rise above the getto by voting for the wrong person just because he represents them???? I don't get it! It is reverse descrimination.

If anyone represents them as a role model it is Jerry Rice!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    It's not "reverse discrimination", as you choose to label it. You vote for whomever you want. It's the American way....or haven't you noticed?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    It's not "reverse discrimination", as you choose to label it. You vote for whomever you want. It's the American way....or haven't you noticed?
    The votes are supposed to be for the DANCING. Anyone who is voting for this person does not have a clue as to what the show is about. I will not watch again until this person is gone. He could learn a lot from Jerry Rice.

+ Reply to Thread