+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: P.Miller (AKA Master P) - Celebrity Dancer

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post

was it the judges or the public?????
    I think it was a combination. The judges really lowballed his score and then the middle judge made a good choice in appealing to the audience's better nature instead of just blasting P like last week.

And, yes, it feels "off" to have him gone.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Quote Originally Posted by Justafan1 View Post
    Jerry Rice on the other hand is a REAL role model for the "hood" showing you can achieve anything you want IF you put time and efforts. And have fun doing it.
    ...and acting like a mature adult about it. How old is this PERCY Miller that he continues to act like he's 15? He reminds me of a big baby. I'm glad he's gone; it doesn't feel "off" to me, and let's get on with the dancing competition that this show is supposed to be.

Incidentally, I didn't even care for the two or three video montages they played while "P" and Ashly sat there. What cheap filler, meant to manipulate us into trying to feel "the hole in our hearts where P once was". And those montages were put together to make it seem like such a wonderful progressive story. Only thing I see is him now treating her with a tad more respect, having gone to Utah.

Quote Originally Posted by Justafan1 View Post
    Yes he ALMOST didn't try. While others were putting HOURS and HOURS practicing he did very few in between. IMO if you commited to something (by contract or not) you have to do the best you can. He didn't. His childish rant about "not putting ballroom shoes for noone.".. Gimme a break! It's like playing a futboll in high heels.

Jerry Rice on the other hand is a REAL role model for the "hood" showing you can achieve anything you want IF you put time and efforts. And have fun doing it.
    So what if he didn't put on ballroom shoes? It wouldn't have mattered Master P or P. Miller could simply NOT dance, don't care how many hours he would have put into, it was simply not in the cards for him to be able to do those types of dances......Jerry Rice and P are bolar opposites, Master is from the streets Jerry is more refined......That doesn't make either one better than the other they are simply just different...They both are highly successful, just different modes of operation to get there...

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345 View Post
    So what if he didn't put on ballroom shoes? It wouldn't have mattered Master P or P. Miller could simply NOT dance, don't care how many hours he would have put into, it was simply not in the cards for him to be able to do those types of dances......Jerry Rice and P are bolar opposites, Master is from the streets Jerry is more refined......That doesn't make either one better than the other they are simply just different...They both are highly successful, just different modes of operation to get there...
    I disagree - those big clumpy shoes that he wore would be IMPOSSIBLE to dance in. Wearing them was the equivalent of swimming in a three piece woolen suit and wondering why you weren't making much headway.

As for Jerry Rice - he went the extra mile and took ballet lessons and LOOK at the difference it made!

When it comes to dancing there's talent and there's effort. If you don't have one, you'd better have TONS of the other!
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Quote Originally Posted by RBmumsie View Post
    I disagree - those big clumpy shoes that he wore would be IMPOSSIBLE to dance in. Wearing them was the equivalent of swimming in a three piece woolen suit and wondering why you weren't making much headway.

As for Jerry Rice - he went the extra mile and took ballet lessons and LOOK at the difference it made!

When it comes to dancing there's talent and there's effort. If you don't have one, you'd better have TONS of the other!
    OMG, I don't care what type of shoes Master P had on it WOULDN'T have made any difference.......P does not have a natural talent, he is clumsy & big , where as Jerry as some natural talent, yes most football players are sometimes required to take dancing lesson so that they can be more mobile on the field or court....Another thing Jerry knew for how long he was going to be apart of this????????? On the hand Master only had a week notice.......Now I agree 100% that he should have gone first , but the out & out flack this man is taking is crazy, get upset with the people who voted for him..............

My greatest joy today came when I was sitting in the audience of Nanny McPhee, waiting for the film to start, and a woman 5 seats down from me started to fill in her friends on last nights result show. She said, "And that dreadful P is finally gone!", bringing forth shouts of joy from her daughters and friends.

I so wanted to join in on the conversation but didn't want to encourage the wrath of Nanny, for being "impolite"!
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345 View Post
    OMG, I don't care what type of shoes Master P had on it WOULDN'T have made any difference.......P does not have a natural talent, he is clumsy & big , where as Jerry as some natural talent, yes most football players are sometimes required to take dancing lesson so that they can be more mobile on the field or court....Another thing Jerry knew for how long he was going to be apart of this????????? On the hand Master only had a week notice.......Now I agree 100% that he should have gone first , but the out & out flack this man is taking is crazy, get upset with the people who voted for him..............
    luvlady, don't even waste your time. I'm convinced that some people think that the dance shoes must have magic power. More than once, I've voiced exactly what you have expressed.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Finally he's gone! That was a joke that he lasted that long. George Hamilton will be next and then Jerry Rice, but that's just my prediction.

P may not have natural talent but his arrogance about the whole thing is what annoyed me. You cannot say he wasn't arrogant, especially in the last show and then trying to promote his CD....he is an all aorund loser.

No pity from me because he came in at the last minute, if I believed everything I heard, my poor head would kill.

He put 0 effort into this and didn't care one bit about being there and it showed. regardless if the guy could dance or not, he could have showed some compassion for Ashley.

I didn't know him before all this and I don't want to know any further info about this guy. I lost all respect for him with his loser attitude.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    In fact, this whole topic has gotten boring!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread