+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: P.Miller (AKA Master P) - Celebrity Dancer

If he doesn't go this week, they have to come up with a different method of voting...Maybe letting the public vote for the equivalent of Miss Congeniality.
    DevilTwin
    Trekker and Geocacher

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    P's feet are like 2 huge blocks of very heavy wood. Unbelievable! And, whomever said his remaining in the competition is unfair to the other dancers is absolutely right!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I wanted to smack him when he tried to plug his album and poo poo'd the seriousness of this competition insulting the judges as well as everyone else.

He should be ashemed that he put only 20 hours of practice .....what an insult to Ashley! He even confirms it is a joke to him.

I did not know anything about this "punk dude" before the show and he has made the worst impression that anyone could. If he was loooking for publicity he got it but I think he is idiot!!! If that is what you wanted PEEE you got it!

FORT Fogey
    I was ready to vote for this guy just to show how ridiculous this system is, but after tonight, even I can't vote for him. ABC and the producers should be ashamed that they let Kenny, Tatum and Giselle leave before this guy when it was apparent from the beginning that all three were much more dedicated to the concept than P will ever be! 20 hours vs. 100 hours, that's just embarassing and I think the fans would be doing Ashly a favor if they just let her out of this nightmare now.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Did the producers get rid of Kenny, Tatum and Giselle, or did the public do it?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Rabid Dingo View Post
    If P isn't sent home tonight, then I'll start thinking that this show is rigged! He needs to go now!
    Amen to that.....hopefully only getting a total of 8 from the judges is low enough that it will be impossible for him to get enough votes to stay.

Also hopefully if there is a season 3, Ashley will come back with a partner who is worthy of her like she had last year....it's so obvious that she's hating every second of this.
    Love lives forever <3

The public is a joke and obviously have too much say in this thing for this idiot to still be around. Seriously, like I said earlier, if he is not out tonight, they should kick him off the show. It is beyond insanity!

Quote Originally Posted by EvaLaruefan View Post
    The public is a joke and obviously have too much say in this thing for this idiot to still be around. Seriously, like I said earlier, if he is not out tonight, they should kick him off the show. It is beyond insanity!
    I'm sure there are a bunch of kids out there who are the ones keeping him on. They probably couldn't care less about his dancing -- if they're fans of his, they just want to keep seeing him every week and don't seem to understand that he's totally making a fool of himself.
    Love lives forever <3

Quote Originally Posted by DevilTwin View Post
    If he doesn't go this week, they have to come up with a different method of voting...Maybe letting the public vote for the equivalent of Miss Congeniality.
    Right. It doesn't take a conspiracy (or rigging) to explain any of this. It simply takes the (inevitable) conclusion that "people am stoopid".

Actually, it's not even inherently the public voting that's at fault. It's the whole "up to 10 times per phone line" thing. One vote per person. That's how it's fair. Otherwise? You get tons of casual viewers who toss off one vote for a deserving Giselle, and a smaller number who toss of as many as possible for P, because they are personal fans, or think it would be a kick, or feel sorry for him, or are bored, or whatever.

Make people input real identity confirming information on a (secure) web interface only, and give them one vote. Period.

Of course this won't happen. Why? Well, for one, SOMEBODY is making money on those phone-in fees, although yes, I undersand that not all shows with call in voting collect those. But some do. Secondly, these shows use the inflated phone-in figures to sell themselves to advertisers, and won't want to part from that advantage. So there will be no relief. They aren't going to change it. Ever. Call-in voting shows will always rely on mass voter calling.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Did the producers get rid of Kenny, Tatum and Giselle, or did the public do it?
    The producers knew last year there was a problem with the way the voting occurs - why else would they have had that ridiculous dance-off between John and Kelly - so yes, they effectively got rid of Kenny, Tatum, and Giselle by not fixing the voting system to ensure someone like P, who obviously shouldn't still be there, is advancing because of his actively-voting fan base, while others more deserving are leaving because of the lack of a voting fan base.

+ Reply to Thread