+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324

Thread: 7/6 Finale Show Discussion**Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama
    I was actually more thrilled with the commercial for Oceanic-air.com (which to people who don't know...that was a subtle commercial for the TV series "Lost"...FYI-Oceanic Air is the airline they were on when it crashed)...I loved the fact that only the people who were Lost fanatics would know what the heck that commercial was about..another subtle reminder of that great series!!!!
    You've got that straight.

aga
    FORTified
    OK, I just can't let this go. On other forums I have written posts that jokingly put forth conspiracy theories. I am not joking here - something doesn't smell right.

I suspect Quiz Show type antics (Quiz Show was a 1950s game show that got caught up in a scandal when it was revealed that the producers rigged the show in favor of a WASPy competitor over a Jewish competitor).

If I were one of the NewsCorp / Fox entities, I would launch an investigative report of this show just like ABC did of Fox's American Idol when one of the contestants accused Paula Abdul of wrongdoing.

By the way, does anyone know if ABC ever published the popular vote that were tallied from week to week?

As I stated before, I am OK if KM won based on the popular vote but it was the judges scoring that I am baffled by.
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

"Hi pretty lady...and Tyra." - Heather (ANTM Cycle 9)

Ummm .. Hi guys. I'm new to this forum, just wanted to put my 2 cents in. Maybe more like 1 cent. heh

I only caught the last 2 episodes of the show, and without having gone throught the drama from the start, I just sort of unbiasedly (is that a word?!) thought that Kelly's performance was better than Johns - and I have always liked John. He just seemed a bit stiff, didn't have as many moves, that sort of thing.

Okay, that's the end of my 1 cent tirade...

Don't judge by beauty.... Jojo#1fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ManySkills
    Ummm .. Hi guys. I'm new to this forum, just wanted to put my 2 cents in. Maybe more like 1 cent. heh

I only caught the last 2 episodes of the show, and without having gone throught the drama from the start, I just sort of unbiasedly (is that a word?!) thought that Kelly's performance was better than Johns - and I have always liked John. He just seemed a bit stiff, didn't have as many moves, that sort of thing.

Okay, that's the end of my 1 cent tirade...

Hi,ho, I'm new, too!
    Well, I didn't watch it at first cause they took off my favorite- Supernanny- for this...
    But I have to admit, I was curious. So, carefully avoiding the 8:00 repeat (I'm faithful to you, Jo! ) I turned it on at exactly 9 to see who won. Surprise, surprise it was the girel in skimpy outfits.
    A;though a friend of mine has stated that she was on an ABC show and that wad the main reason she won, but after reading a few magazine articles about it, I'm convinced it was a bit of both reasons.
    Consider: The first night the show was on, she was wearing a conservative, floor-length dress, and she was almost eliminated from the competiton. On each show after that the outfits get skimpier and skimpier, the dances get steamier and steamier...and the votes get bigger and bigger..until they get perfect 10's at the end! EVERYONE knew it was rigged both ways, rigged cause she was from ABC, AND rigged to be eye candy so 2 of the 3 would be swayed to vote for her anyway!

Ya know what I'd like to see? I think JO is so pretty, I'd like to see a dance competiton with HER in it vs. Miss Kelly! Both from ABC, BOTH lovely women..let's see who would win THAT! >
    Jojo#1Fan

+ Reply to Thread