+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Predictions for next week

I really want Kelly to leave, but I think she will be safe another week.
    Who I think will go?
    Maybe Joey or Rachel.

FORT Regular
    It will be a close call between Kelly and Joey, with Kelly getting the boot.

Judges need to ease up on criticizing Joey. Hard criticism by judges tilts viewers to give sympathy votes, as with Kelly last week. All the dancers seem to try hard, I know it irritates me when the judges continually brag on John and Rachel while criticizing everyone else.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Oceansands
    Judges need to ease up on criticizing Joey. Hard criticism by judges tilts viewers to give sympathy votes, as with Kelly last week. All the dancers seem to try hard, I know it irritates me when the judges continually brag on John and Rachel while criticizing everyone else.
    Not to mention that I actually think Joey and Ashly have, for the most part, done a much better job than Kelly and what's-his-name (who always look like they should have a poll between them, strobe lights flashing all around, and drunk men putting $50 bills in her very little clothing).

I think the judges are being really unfair to Joey and Ashly.

FORT Regular
    Yee Haw! Poser Rachel is gone, sorry but this lady didn't dance she just struck modeling poses! Oh I loved it, loved it, loved it, hope the judges feel properly ridiculous for calling what she did 'dancing'.

Quote Originally Posted by johannaauthor
    I think the judges are being really unfair to Joey and Ashly.
    I like them but I feel that next week will be their last. I expect John and Charlotte to win it. Not because they are such fabulous dancers, but because of popularity.

I hope Joey pulls it out for another week. I really hope Kelly goes, but I doubt that will happen.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

FORT Fanatic
    I now think that Kelly the Tart and her boy toy partner are going to win. If so, I sincerely hope that the network realizes that they have to chagne the scoring format to give the judges more weight if they want people to keep watching what could be a great show.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by boxhill
    I now think that Kelly the Tart and her boy toy partner are going to win. If so, I sincerely hope that the network realizes that they have to chagne the scoring format to give the judges more weight if they want people to keep watching what could be a great show.
    If Kelly and her boy-toy win, then ABC doesn't get a second chance with me. This is the first time I've watched an ABC program (other than the NFL) since ABC cancelled Sports Night, I'm not very tolerant of this network to begin with, so if they blow this, I can find many other things to do on a Wednesday evening....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast