+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: If there's a Stars 2-who would you like to see?

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    I wonder if they'll follow the same trend? Guys... we had one athlete, one actor, one musician.. and we do this time as well.

Girls we had one model, one actress, and one reality show hussy. We now know one actress.... could we possibly have a model and another reality show hussy?
    I can't remember which ones, but I read somewhere that one of the former Apprentice chicks wants to be on the show... Does anyone remember reading this?
    You're reasoning makes sense, Broadway. I doubt ABC is going to stray too much from a formula that worked so well for them last time.
    There are tons of models to choose from. Do ya think Tyra Banks can work it into her reality show/modeling/TV celebrity time schedule??
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

I don't think Elizabeth from season 2 of The Apprentice is going to qualify for this show. They will not be big time movie stars, but at least they have to have a name people will recognize. I don't think they are looking for an ex-model, soap star & reality star either. Just people somewhat famous.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    I read where Tara Reid is trying to get on the show. Wow, we could have another wardrobe malfunction mishap possibly. She's VERY experienced at that!!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

I suggested Debbie Gibson for THIS show, but apparently she'll be Sitting on her bum on the Ice Skating with the Stars instead. Right celebrity, wrong show.
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

Since I'm a big fan of Kelly Monaco from General Hospital. I love to see some stars from my soaps like Joshua Morrow from The Young and the Restless. Also I like to see Katherine Kelly Lang from The Bold and the Beautiful.

Also, I like to see Bob Barker from The Price is Right. Also I like to see Janice Pennington or Kathleen Bradley.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456