+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: If there's a Stars 2-who would you like to see?

I'd like to see a real variety of cast members again... and I prefer them not to have a ton of prior dance experience. I think part of the enjoyment of this show is seeing people work hard and better themselves.

So...
    Ladies = Amber Tamblyn (Joan of Arcadia), Gail O'Grady (American Dreams), and Tyra Banks (model)

Men = Michael Vartan (Alias), Andre Agassi (tennis), Jacob Young (All My Children)

I'd also like it if contestants weren't voted off. They are not going for a monetary prize in the end - just a trophy. So, let us see them each week and have points awarded towards end totals. Then award trophies such as "Most Improved," "Best All-Around" and "Fan Favorite"

FORT Fogey
    I love the idea of Wayne Brady - he can do anything... how about Ellen DeGeneres? (she needs some help with some moves) or even Oprah!

From the sports world -- what about a tennis player (I'm thinking one of the William sisters).

I liked seeing Evander try, but I felt that it was a bit unfair to expect him to suddenly become light on his feet.

Endurance Fanatic goodyingbadyang's Avatar
    Tyra Banks would ROCK but ANTM needs her.

For some VERY odd reason I really want to see someone old in this show. Pfftt... I never did get over my obsession with Gretchen (TAR7).

It would be funny to see Phil (TAR) or Jeff Probst (Survivor). Serena Williams is another person I'd like to see in this.

I would like to see Rachel Bilson from the O.C.
    Also Taye Diggs
    I don't want the ocean in my seashell. I just want a boyfriend with a brain cell. Stretch Princess

After seeing Bride and Prejudice how about Naveen Andrews (aka Sayid from Lost) and for looks Josh Holloway. Plus Carson and Jai from QE
    Bring on the Fab 5!

"I said walk, not march like a weird little troll!": Carson Kressley

"My ship works better when I kick it" Spike Spiegel(Cowboy Bebop)

SInce someone already mentioned Courtney Cox Arquette and David Schwimmer, I think it would be funny to see Matt LeBlanc and/or Matthew Perry on there. And since we've already seen J. Peterman (John O'Hurley) what about Julia Louise Dreyfuss?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Out here in Calif we have a morning radio show featuring Jamie White and Danny Bonaduce (from Partridge Family and numerous arrests since then)...well, I didn't hear it all, but Danny said he had been asked and would be doing the show.

....but then he's full of $#@t most of the time!
    RuskyBiz

Quote Originally Posted by boxhill
    If we're going to have Star Trek people, I'd suggest Brent Spiner. Or Jerri Ryan. People would love to see Seven of Nine in some of those itsy-bitsy costumes! (Scott Bakula would be great, though.)
    Great suggestions!

I would like to see John Travolta and Conan O' Brien
    I pray when I'm coming down, you'll be asleep
    If I ever hurt you, your revenge will be so sweet

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast