+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: If there's a Stars 2-who would you like to see?

Courtney Cox and the actor that played Ross on Friends. I loved to watch those two dance on Friends.

I'll bet Jane Leeves would be good.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Taye Diggs
    Jane Krakowski (Elaine from Ally McBeal)

Jon Lithgow

Patrick Swayze (would that be cheating?)

Katherine Heigel

Quote Originally Posted by boxhill
    How about Kevin Bacon? Does he have too much dance background?
    IIRC, Kevin Bacon isn't actually a dancer, and most of the dancing Ren does in "Footloose" was actually performed by a double.

I'd love to see Jane Krakowski from "Ally McBeal", but since she's been in musicals on Broadway, she maybe has an unfair advantage.

I forget who said Mr. T--I would pay money to see that. Not much, but I would pay.

FORT Upperclassman
    I'd recommend Wayne Brady from Who's Line Is It Anyway? Like all the comics on that show, he is hilarious and shown some dancing abilities in the sketches.

I think he would have some good impromptu lines too.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by NFL1
    How about Jennifer Biels who did Flashdance (I don't know if the dancing was really her, I suspect it was a body double), but I loved her in that and now in the L Word.
    The dancing was done by Marine Jahan (whose name I might have misspelled).

Somebody suggested Hugh Jackman--I think he's too much of a professional dancer, and too big a start right now. Although it would be fun to see him.

Hmm, it's had to think. I wonder how many celebrities are going to want to do this show next (afterall the ratings are fab) and also have the time out of their to devote to the lessons? After seeing Dominic Keating do a little dancing on stage, I'd love to see him, but I'm afraid he may not be tall enough to really pull it off successfully. So how about Scott Bakula, it's in between jobs right now. And I'd also say Linda Park (also from Star Trek Enterprise), but she's already a bronze-level international Latin ballroom dancer, so that would eliminate her - - but I be she's watching the show with interest.

Argh. If we must have Trek people, make them humorous choices. Jonathan Frakes would be hilarious, since there's like... three of him (weightwise) now.

In addition to my earlier suggestion of Mr. T (the "Oddball/Random choice"), I'd also like to see:

Reality Star: Get a REALITY HOST, not a contestant. I'd LOVE to see that guy Phil who hosts The Amazing Race. Or if it MUST be an ABC show, I suppose there might be comedy in seeing that idiot host from The Bachelor.

Soap Person: Use a Desperate Housewife (ABC show!) to avoid daytime. But make it the least popular one maybe. Felicity Huffman fits the bill, since even though she's a great actress, she's being used in the least sexy role on that show. Or maybe a guy from that show. Use Steven Culp.

Sports Person: Jeff Gordon. Because he was good on Celebrity Poker Showdown!

Comedian: Kathy Griffin

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilTwin
    Hmm, it's had to think. I wonder how many celebrities are going to want to do this show next (afterall the ratings are fab) and also have the time out of their to devote to the lessons? After seeing Dominic Keating do a little dancing on stage, I'd love to see him, but I'm afraid he may not be tall enough to really pull it off successfully. So how about Scott Bakula, it's in between jobs right now. And I'd also say Linda Park (also from Star Trek Enterprise), but she's already a bronze-level international Latin ballroom dancer, so that would eliminate her - - but I be she's watching the show with interest.
    If we're going to have Star Trek people, I'd suggest Brent Spiner. Or Jerri Ryan. People would love to see Seven of Nine in some of those itsy-bitsy costumes! (Scott Bakula would be great, though.)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast