+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Carrie Ann Inaba – Judge

Carrie Ann Inaba – Judge

Carrie Ann is a naturally feisty character and along with her stunning good looks isn't afraid to say what she means or tell it like it is. If she doesn't like something, she'll let you know, even if it may hurt your feelings.

Carrie Ann's impressive background in choreography gives her the confidence to put forth her opinions and take no prisoners. Although she takes enormous pleasure in seeing non-dancers commit themselves to such a brave task, the celebrities are going to have to work hard to impress this tough cookie.

Carrie Ann is a much sought-after choreographer and has worked on numerous feature films, television shows, music videos and tours including Showgirls, Miss America 2003, American Idol, Madonna's The Girlie Show tour and Ricky Martin's Shake Your Bon Bon video. She also starred in Austin Powers 3: Gold Member as "Fook Yu."

I knew there had to be an American Idol connection...she is just plain evil.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    Carrie Ann is a much sought-after choreographer and has worked on numerous feature films, television shows, music videos and tours including Showgirls, Miss America 2003, American Idol, Madonna's The Girlie Show tour and Ricky Martin's Shake Your Bon Bon video."
    Well... the choreography for these shows were not great, so I'm not sure what her opinion is worth.

ETA: Choreography wise, Paula Abdul is much better.

^ I was thinking the same about the Miss America choreography.
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

Showgirls, huh?

But I have agreed with her comments, on the whole.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

Oh, I don't think she's that bad! And yes, she does work with the American Idol contestants.

FORT Fan
    I just realized she was one of the dancers from the show "In Living Color". Thanks

According to People magazine, Carrie Ann has been dating Artem Chigvintsev (from So You Think You Can Dance) for about eight months. I guess he's no longer available.

http://people.aol.com/people/article/0,26334,1545261,00.html
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    According to People magazine, Carrie Ann has been dating Artem Chigvintsev (from So You Think You Can Dance) for about eight months. I guess he's no longer available.

http://people.aol.com/people/article/0,26334,1545261,00.html
    Wasn't Artem engaged or married to his ballroom partner when he was on SYTYCD last year? Guess they broke up. Good for her and for him. A 14 year age difference hasn't been a problem for Demi and her boy toy. So - go Carrie Ann - you get to sample what the rest of us have been drooling over.

Ok, I was just watching In Living Color (comedy show from back in the day started by Kenon Ivory Wayans), and I could of swore when Kenon was introducing the fly girls, when he said Carrie Ann, it looked like the Carrie Ann from DWTS...Anyone know for sure if she was indeed a Fly Girl...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast