+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: John O'Hurley - Celebrity Dancer

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by jasmar
    Charlotte actually has a very good ballroom face. They're actually supposed to look that way!
    Exactly! I think they have the total package.

WoW! I love John! Did you see how he handled that quick step? He looked like he was having a blast! You go John!
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

FORT Fogey
    I agree SHANNONLEA Creepy. Charlotta's affection for John is most certainly real but inappropriately intimate.

Focus on John as they stand before the judges. His body language and presence is a step removed from her gushing gestures. He handles it gracefully so as not to embarass her but not participate either. Backstage she tried to interlock fingers, on one occasion, and he pulled his hand away. He also grabs her hand when she has it around his midsection to reposition it to the front and so she will stop moving it. It does not work well but he tries!

Still, they are the best couple in this competition and my pick to win.

FORT Fogey
    http://www.wishla.org/wine_event/ima...y_and_wife.jpg

Here is a picture of his beautiful wife.

FORT Fanatic
    This is definitely my favorite couple. I think the affection John and Charlotte have for one another is just a very comfortable friendship.

The minute that I knew that John was going to be one of the contestants, I had to watch this!!! His personality is the best, his quips about "spandex and sweating" play right into my age group and his partner and him fly with sparks.

FINALLY, some reality TV programs that I want to watch! It was getting such slim pickin's, for my taste, that I didn't bother coming here any longer. But Hell's Kitchen and Dancing with the Stars have got me enjoying Reality TV, again! Thanks, John!

By the way, John was born on October 9th, 1956 so he's a delicious age of 49. And the Dairy Queen in Kittery, Maine RULES! The dad and son are Harley riders!
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

John was definitely the best quickstepper by far- even setting aside emotional expressions and acting and such, his posture was impeccable, and he caught the feel of quickstep SO well. Nice nice work. He could win some local amateur competitions leading like that.
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

I LOVE John! (King Neptune!!!) but I swear I thought he was in his 60's. I even thought that back when he was on Seinfeld. I thought he was just one good-looking much older man (ala Sean Connery) only to find he's not even 50 yet.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by shaynas_mom
    I totally agree with all of the above. Although technically I thought Joey was the better quickstepper this week, I just like John's whole "package", meaning what he brings to this series entertainment-wise. Anybody on any reality show is most likeable if you just flat-out enjoy watching them and their "antics" or whatever, and John's "it" on this series. He's just 'silly' enough to where you're not hoping he'll "tone it down". He's sincere and really funny at the same time. My kinda guy. And yes, of course he dances well!

The two of them are a perfect pairing and are ultra-classy as a team.
    Ditto to all of that, plus...I agree with the other poster who suggested that the touch-feely-ness of Charlotte might be a strategy. Could be that she wants to project a chemistry between the two of them (which seems to already be there), and this is one of the ways she does it. Or perhaps she's just naturally warm and tactile!

Either way, I think Charlotte is great, and has great presence. LOVE her pairing with John. lol I voted for them.

Ugggh! No way are John and Charlotte going to win! And besides, my sources are telling me that Kelly and Alec are getting more popularity votes than them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast