+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Kelly Monaco - Celebrity Dancer

I think the women have a tougher job on this show in that the guys seem better able to get away with being more like props than the women seem to be able to. I mean Evander and John while obviously having a good time and moving their bodies seemed like their feet were in quicksand but with partners slinking themselves around them it didn't look as bad as Kelly's deer in the headlights stiff performance.

Also it maybe just me but I thought she had zero chemistry with her dance partner which couldn't help with the perception of their dance routine.

I think it goes the judges vote, we vote, then after dance two the judges vote and the lowest combined score goes home.

FORT Newbie
    Blackshade, I think you make a good point there. When I'm watching them dance, I tend to look at what the woman is doing rather than the man. I think that's just the nature of that sort of dancing. (A little like ice dancing...the woman always gets the fancy moves) However, I still think that one judge has a problem with women. Can't wait to see Wednesday's show!

Thanks, Will. I'll be watching on Wednesday to figure out that voting thing.

Not over yet.....
    I really enjoyed Kelly's dance. That dress was gravity defying in episode two.

Someone should stop pissing in the judges wheaties while Kelly dances. They are too harsh.

I thought that Kelly and Alec had amazing chemistry. Their Rumba was really sexy!

Am I the only one who thought Kelly's dress broke during the rumba?

I didn't notice it had no back until she did a move where we saw her bareback and then she quickly bent at the waist... I thought "oh my gawd, her breasts just fell out on live television!"

Quote Originally Posted by Baby Duck
    I thought "oh my gawd, her breasts just fell out on live television!"
    Sadly that was not the case.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Fanatic
    I was annoyed by Kelly's repeated whining about how she isn't a professional dancer, and she's only out here trying, etc, etc.

I mean, Earth to Kelly, NONE of you celebrities are pros. That's the point, right?

I think it is a play for the sympathy vote. Which, sadly, has worked.

FORT Newbie
    In my opinion Kelly is just a terrible dancer with an immature attitude. Huge fan base with GH but still no rhythm - I kept thinking "ugh find the beat you are terrible I'm so so sorry". I actually felt bad for her. Evander - man I gave him kudos for getting his huge hulking body around but at least he found the beat.

I don't understand... how exactly has Kelly demonstrated an immature attitude? I've not seen anything that even remotely approached whining; after being ripped apart by the judges and Tom Bergeron asks her how she feels, she's simply stated that she's okay with their comments because she's not a professional dancer and she's trying her best so it's all good. I actually find it a very mature response. She doesn't cry. She doesn't kick her feet. She doesn't claim that it's all unfair.

Stiff, she is. Too serious, she is. Immature? I don't think so.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast