+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Trista Sutter - Celebrity Dancer

Quote Originally Posted by Austin Gambler
    Yes! There is a God. I'm shocked she is gone and happy to know that there are plenty of people out there as tired of her as I am.
    But did any of you vote on anyones DANCING? She was not the worst of the lot. I thought that the show was about dancing and not personalities.

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh
    But did any of you vote on anyones DANCING? She was not the worst of the lot. I thought that the show was about dancing and not personalities.
    Exactly. She was the third worst (fourth best) dancer. And if you're going to vote on something besides dancing, how about attitude? La Monaco is one sour, finger-pointing beeyotch. When she was given the opportunity to respond to the judges comments and she said "I'm an amateur, what are they expecting", I thought they were expecting probably pretty much the same quality the other dancers had to offer. Plus she's just so miserable looking that I want to smack her.
    Last edited by Rattus; 06-09-2005 at 12:54 PM.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

I for one was sorry to see Trista go.I thought she out danced a few of the others competitors.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood_Barbi
    I for one was sorry to see Trista go.I thought she out danced a few of the others competitors.
    I agree with you - Trista wasn't nearly as bad as Evander or Kelly. I kinda like her, she's spunky and I respect her for letting her slimy partner know that she was uncomfortable with certain moves.

I was very surprised to see her leave yesterday. There must be a lot of General Hospital fans out there. There's no other explanation for why Kelly is still around and Trista is gone.

K

FORT Fanatic

totally agree

Quote Originally Posted by Austin Gambler
    Yes! There is a God. I'm shocked she is gone and happy to know that there are plenty of people out there as tired of her as I am.

Trista is a star in her own right, it's fun to see reality contestants, but when you overexpose people with no real talent, they become annoying, and Trista is that! I find Jenna Jameson more interesting(truly).

Amen.

Otherwise this is just a popularity contest (and even then... she's waning on people, just like Rob & Amber and their crappy televised wedding).

She wasn't the worst dancer, but was definitely in the bottom 3. With 6 couples I'd reasonably consider anyone in the bottom 3 rightfully at risk (with 3 or 4, I'd expect the bottom 2 to be the "at risk" ones). If Rachel had gone, being an actual reasonably good dancer, I'd have been a lot more outraged. If John had gone it would have been insane. Even Mr. Boy Band was too good for it to make much sense. But Evander, Trista and that Soap opera lady all seemed fair game.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by jman79
    when you overexpose people with no real talent, they become annoying, and Trista is that! I find Jenna Jameson more interesting(truly).
    I never saw this show and only knew she was one of the "contestants" from reading about it here. It's all about the overexposure issue for me. Seeing or hearing about her being on another show just makes me sad. It just reminds me that her wedding was a television event. This is what who we celebrate in this country? No wonder the "runaway bride" dominated the news instead of the war in Iraq or our rising deficit.
    Sorry, I'll get off my soapbox now.

I loved the way she didn't sugarcoat her disappointment. "It sucks" pretty much said it all. Who needs fickle fans when you get to go home to Ryan every night?

Just like how American Idol is all about how well you sing.

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    Just like how American Idol is all about how well you sing.
    Exactly my point. And if they increase voting time, or number of votes allowed, this will be even more obvious.

+ Reply to Thread